Chapter Four

Chapter Four

*Luke POV*

I was with my usual crowd in the morning. The only thing on my mind was Hannah. She was the only thought and thing I want in my head at this point in the day.

"Whose car is that?" Ashton says pointing to a Black Range Rover. The car stops and the back door open to have Hannah step out.

"Yeah, Yeah." She says rolling her eyes at whoever was in the car."Bye." She closes the door and the car drives off. We all look at her with confused faces."What never seen a car?" she asks us who were still shocked. Hannah rolls her eyes and walks away. Something catches my eye on the back of Hannah's neck. A tattoo. Her hair was up so it was clear in view."Hemmings! Walk with me." she yells not looking back. I run over to her and stare at her. She was breath taking. Everything about her was perfect and there was not one flaw of her face or body.

"You walk fast." Smooth Luke. I say to myself.

"Hmm?"

"Never mind."

"Oh. Well I just wanted to tell you that if you tell anyone about my family, I'll cut your balls off." She says looking at me with a serious face.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." She smiles at me and nods her head.

"Cool, oh before I forget you forgot your guitar pic at my house." She hands me my guitar pic.

"Thank you so much! I thought I lost it." I hug her but I was only acting overly excited so that I could hug her and hold her. She awkwardly hugs me back and I kiss her cheek and hug her tighter. She laughs and I lift her off the ground and swing her around.

"LUKE! S-STOP YOU'RE GOING TO DROP ME!!" she screams laughing. I put her down and kiss her nose. Her cheeks turn bright red and she walks off."Bye Luke" she yells and I watch her walk off into the crowds then I see something that really pisses me off. Ashley pushes Hannah against a locker and slaps her across the face. I run over to them but once I get there a crowd is already forming around the two girls. When I get over to the girls Hannah was on top of Ashley and she was punching her in the face.

"You crazy Bitch you really think I would steal your boyfriend?" Hannah yells punching Ashley again in the jaw. Hannah stands up and kicks Ashley in the face which caused Ashley to blackout.

Two hours later I find myself the office with the two girls. The reason I was dragged along with them is because when the teachers came they saw that I was holding back Hannah and Ashley was passed out on the floor. Ashley had an ice pack placed on her jaw and Hannah had her knuckles wrapped in a bandage.

"Luke, Hannah, and Ashley." The principle says letting us know that he is ready for us go into his office. We all walk in and I sit in-between the two girls."Alright what happened?" the principle asks sitting down at his desk. Hannah shrugs her shoulders and I sigh.

"Well I was just minding my own business and the she slaps me!" Ashley says over dramatically and fake crying. Hannah gasps and was ready to jump over me to hit Ashley once again.

"OH shut up you stupid whore!" Hannah yells glaring at Ashley and Ashley gasps.

"Hannah Benton, language please!" he takes a deep breath and then looks at me."Luke what happened?"

"Ashley pushed Hannah against the locker and the slapped her."

"HA! There's the truth!" I smile at Hannah and she smiles back at me.

"Alright but that doesn't explain why Ashley has a bruised cheek and a black eye."

"Oh I punched her and then kicked her in the face." Hannah responds casually. "But I think what you should be asking us and yourself is why Ashley has her legs open towards you and why her thong is on the floor. I mean I'm not saying that you two are sleeping together but telling by her body language I can see that there is something funky going on here. If you know what I mean. But let us not forget that this is very illegal. So if it what it looks like then there is some underage sex stuff going on and that Ashley is a slut then I don't see why I have to be punished. " I look down at the ground to see that Hannah wasn't lying and that everything she said made so much sense.

"Hannah are you blackmailing the two of us"

"I wouldn't call it blackmail. That a nasty word. Lets call it more of a payment. I don't tell anyone and Luke won't tell anyone and in return you don't do anything to punish me." The principle sighs and nods his head. Hannah smiles proudly and stands up and walk out of the room. Ashley tries to stop me but I follow Hannah out with my head down. I felt so disgusted that she was my girlfriend and even worse that in my mind I thought that I loved her.

An hour later I augured with Ashley which ended up with me breaking up with her. After Ashley's parents came to pick her up Hannah fell asleep on my lap.

"Hannah Jane Styles!" Hannah lifts her head and groans when she sees a man and women who look a lot alike standing there with angry looks on their faces.

"In all defense I was just trying to protect myself and the dude was sleeping with the student."

" Did you blackmail your principle?" The man asks shocked and Hannah nods her head.

"We'll deal with that tonight. But don't you think for one second that you are off the hook Jane." The women says and Hannah nods her head. She stands up and waves goodbye to me.

*Hannah POV*

After hours of Harry yelling at me for getting in a fight and blackmailing and then yelling at me once again for falling asleep on Luke I managed to escape the evil of Harry Styles and another long talk. I heard that there was a party at Eric's house so I snuck out and went to the party. By the time I get there everyone was high, drunk or have sex. I grasp a bottle of vodka and chug it down like it's water.

"You wanna slow down there?"I turn around to see Luke smirking at me

"Nope" In the two hours of being at the party I was completely wasted and didn't give a shit of what was happening around me. As I was getting something more to drink someone starts kissing my neck from behind. I turn around to see Luke. I could feel the sexual tension between us and I look into his blue eyes that were watery and bloodshot. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls my close to him and I place arms around his neck. He crashes his lips on mine and I kiss back without any hesitation. He groans against my lips as my tongue enters his mouth.

"How about we take this somewhere more private?" I nod my head and I follow him into a room upstairs. Once we're in the room he pushes me against the wall and kisses me lustfully. I wrap my legs around his torso and he lays me down on the bed. God I knew that this would end up with us doing something that we both would regret but I was so full of lust and so drunk that my couldn't think probably.