Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

*Luke POV*

"Nothing is going right between us Luke! We can't keep pretending that this well last!" Hannah yells with tears running down her rosy cheeks. Tears were also running down my cheeks as we stand in middle of the park crying and fighting with each other. You guys are maybe thinking why the hell Hannah and I are crying in middle of the park out in the freezing cold. Well it all started eight hours ago.

*Eight Hours Earlier*

Hannah wraps her arms around my torso from behind and I smile to myself. Holding her hands I think about what we talked about the night before. We talked and realized something's. Unwrapping her arms she stands in front of me and smiles weakly, leaning down I kiss her gently. We both lay down on the bed but instead of cuddling with each other we lay down with our backs facing each other. I turn to face her back and slowly pull on the end of her tank top. She giggles and turns to face me.

"What do you want?" she asks looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Your clothing off." Hannah giggles and comes closer to me. I hover over her and we start to kiss.

"You're beautiful and I love you." Hannah giggles and kisses me again. We both makeout for what seemed forever until her phone started to ring.

"I need to get my phone Luke." Hannah says breathless and tries to push me off of her. Laughing I keep kissing her neck, cheek, and jaw. Hannah groans and finally answers her phone. When she answered the phone is when everything changed.

I get off her and pace back and forth. Hannah gets up and comes over to me. Backing away from her, she looks at me with hurt eyes. The doctor's office just called her to tell her that she might be three months pregnant. Tears fill my eyes and there was a lump in my throat. Hannah had tears in her own eyes and she looked panicked.

"Luke it's not me. Miranda is the one pregnant not me!"

"How should I believe you? You cheated on me!" Hannah gasps and hatred fills her eyes.

"You know what Luke, done with your bullshit! I'll take a fucking test so that you can believe me! Maybe that will shut your fucking mouth about me cheating on you! But remember that you cheated on me and slept with your ex also, so shut the fuck up!" Hannah yells loud enough maybe the neighbors could hear her. Hannah gets her keys and walks out of the room. I hear and door slam and I sit down on the bed. Nothing was going right anymore.

*Three Hours Later*

Hannah comes back with a pregnancy test and a bottle of Jack Daniels. She goes in the bathroom and locks the door. I sit on the bed kind of ashamed of myself. She comes out and throws the stick at me. Negative. She opens the bottle and starts chugging it.

"Babe I'm so sor-"

"Shut the fuck up Luke. You didn't fucking believe me after I told you the fucking truth! Maybe you should go." Hannah opens the door and waits for me to step out of the room. I stand up and shut the door. I look over at her and kiss her lips forcedly. She kisses back and I pull her closer to me. She places her hands on my chest and kisses back with as much passion. Then she pushes me away and starts crying. She runs off and I hear the door slam.

It's been looking for her for five hours and now it's about nine at night and its freezing cold. Then I find her at the park crying her eyes out and kicking a tree. I go near her and she stops kicking the tree and starts looking at me. She takes and deep breath and then speaks up. And that's how we ended up yelling at each other crying.

*Present Time*

"Nothing is going right between us Luke! We can't keep pretending that this well last!" Hannah yells with tears running down her rosy cheeks. Tears were also running down my cheeks as we stand in middle of the park crying and fighting with each other.

"We can keep trying! God damn Hannah I love you and I will fight heaven and hell to get you." I yell back at her. She looks down at ground and sighs.

"We just can't keep going back and forth Luke." Hannah whispers quietly.

"Then let's give it one more try. Please Hannah." She looks up at me and holds my face in her cold hands.

"We can't Luke." she whispers. I shove her away and start to walk away from her. Then I turn back and kiss her. She kisses back and I pull her close to me. Hannah was right nothing was right with us, but I was going to fight for her.

This was a short chapter and sorry about that. Chapter Twenty One and Twenty Two should be longer because it's the Two final chapters before Different Love ends completly. Hugs and Kisses