Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

*Hannah POV*

          I watch Francisco pretend to be me and River laughing his ass off. I frown at the two boys and they both laugh. Today was the first time Victoria Secret and Calvin Klein are going to be doing the same fashion show. River and Francisco were having the time of their life's making fun of me. Miranda giggles and I pout in my chair.

"Lighten up Hannah." River laughs sitting on my lap.

"Your heavy get off of me River." I push River off of me and he laughs. I pout and mumble a bunch of curse words.

"Quit being such a grumpy person Hannah. You'll see Luke soon." Miranda says hugging me. I push her away from me and go into hair and makeup. Yes I was in a very bad mood because Luke left yesterday and today was a very big day for me. Just then my phone starts to ring, I look down at it to see that Luke was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hi beautiful." Luke whispers in a sleepy voice.

"You should be sleeping not calling me." I giggle at his stupidness. He's probably very jet legged.

"I wanted to hear your voice."

"Hmm? Well you can hear it when you're not asleep and when I'm not getting ready for a very big night."

"Oh yeah tonight is a big night for you. Hope you have a good time. Miranda texted me, you have to stop being so grumpy."

"What a traitor. Fine I'll try but only if you go to sleep and not stay up all night waiting for me to call you to tell you how tonight went."

"Promise. Beside Calum is telling me to go to sleep."

"Alright goodnight Luke."

"Have a good time for me babe." We both hang up and I let the stylist finish the final touches.  

            Harry gives me a hug along with Gemma and Nova. We were at the after party celebrating tonight. Everything went perfect and I was happy. River, Miranda, Francisco, and I were completely wasted and enjoying ourselves. I had no idea what I was doing but I was having a great time. Francisco and I exit the party and go to my house just to hang out. Soon that turned to be more than just hanging out. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck. The rest was a very big blur to me.

            Groaning I sit up to see my room was a complete mess I turn to the right to see Francisco sleeping next to me naked. No, no, no I didn't do this. I look down at my body to see I was completely naked also. There was also a used condom on the floor. Tears escape my eyes and I start to panic. I shake Francisco awake and it turns out we slept together. I start crying uncontrollably until me phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I say in a shaky voice.

"Babe! Heard you did an awesome job, I'm so proud of you!" Luke yell thought the phone. He was in a loud place.

"Y-yeah everything was fine."

"Hold a second I can't hear because were meeting fans. Can I call you later?"

"Y-yeah c-call me later." Luke hangs up and I start bawling. Francisco hugs me and then we both get changed. After he left I started to panic and crying my eyes out. What is Luke going to do when he finds out what happened? I loved him and I screwed up big time. He was going to hate me.

            The next couple of weeks I avoided calling, texting, and skyping Luke. He kept calling and texting me to ask what was going on with me. Avoiding him was my best plan right now.  I kept accepting photo shoots and fashion shows so that it could look like I was busy with myself. Gemma and Harry also were trying to call me to ask me why I wasn't answering anyone's phone calls. Correct I wasn't answering anyone's phone calls unless it was photo shoot calls and calls from my manger. Being a nervous wreck would be the opposite of what I was doing. I was so stressed out I could pass out at any second.

            Two months passed and still I wasn't answering any of Luke's phone calls. He kept calling and calling. I wasn't answering any of his calls. I was at my house sleeping when I hear so one knocking on my door. Getting up I go to the door and open it. Luke was standing there with angry face. I try to close the door but fail at the fact he is much taller and stronger than me. I run to my room and lock the door. I try to stop myself from crying. Quickly I get changed and call my manger to tell her that I'll go do a photo shoot. She gives me the address and i leave Luke without any explanation.

            When I get back to my house I see Luke. He stands up and looks at me in the eye. Guiltiness eats me alive and the horrible thought of me and Francisco together made me almost puke. His stare burns into me soul until I start crying.  

"Quit crying Hannah. I already know about you and Francisco sleeping together. Hell he came to tell me personally and then I punched him in the face. But what I want to know is why you never told me about this!" I gasp and look at him shocked. He knew about all of this. Does he know how stupid I feel how bad I feel? No because lately no one cares about what I feel.

"I'm sorry. Luke I'm sorry. I just didn't want to go through what happened when you cheated on me so I kept it to myself."

"So you thought that if you didn't tell me anything then you could live with yourself?"

"No! That's not what I'm saying! Sorry I'm sorry." Frustrated I go to my room and lock the door.

"Hannah open the door." Tears were falling down my face and all that I've done was going through my mind.

"Please open the door babe." I unlock the door and sit back down on the floor. He comes and sits down next to me. I hug my knees and try not to look at him. Luke sighs and puts me on his lap.

"Please talk to me." Luke whispers and rest his head on my shoulder.

"What do you want me to say Luke? I cheated on you and I have felt bad about for a month. What else do you want me to say?" I yell frustrated with myself.

"I forgive you." Luke whispers kissing the nape of my neck.

"You what?"

"You forgive me after all the bad things I did to you. It took you two years but you still forgive me. I should do the same."

"You are the worst person in the world Luke Hemmings." I giggle and kiss his lips that I have missed a lot.

            After of us kissing for forever Luke decided that he needed more than just a make out session. He picks me up and lays me down on my bed. He separated his soft lips away from mine and then he starts kissing my neck. This was giving me great pleasure and that made me moan. Luke kept giving me a great sensational feeling. He starts to take off my blouse and then my bra. I also start to take off his shirt as I feel his sweaty abs. after he removed his lips from my now newly bruised neck, he gave me a smrik.

"Let's get started?" he asks, I giggle as he knelt down and took off my jeans. I stare at his grown erection hidden by his tight boxers. I start to palm his hard bulge. Finally, Luke gave me the signal to take off my underwear. He starts to thrust into me and not gently either. I grip the sheets and arch my back. Moans and groans fill the noise in the room along with the head board hitting the wall. We both hit of climax's and lay on our backs trying to catch our breaths.

            The next morning Luke and I talk about our relationship. It wasn't a very easy talk too. There was yelling and throwing things at each other and then having sex. One thing I was starting to know was that everything about us was so different. He had tours and the boys. I had fashion shows and photo shoots. Our lives were so different it was shocking that we had time to even see each other. Everything was so difficult with us, I wasn't even sure our relationship was even working out anymore.

So there is the Eighteen chapters. To get everything handled i just wanted to say Different love only has seven chapters left and it's over. sorry but the ending isn't going to be the happeist.