Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

*Hannah POV*

          After me and my family return back to Gemma's house Luke and I go to get dinner. Luke holds my hand in his and we walk to a local restaurant. After we finish our meal we walk around in the cold night. I look at him to see that he had tears rolling down his face and him messing around with his lip piercing. I stop walking and stand in front of him. I hold his face in my hands and whip away his tears with my thumb.

"Why are you crying?" I say weakly

"Hannah what goes now through your mind when I ask you about us?" I remove my hands and look at him.

"Luke you have to stop asking that!" I yell in frustration

"SHUT UP HANNAH! QUIT BEING SO GOD DAMN CONFUSING AND MAKE UP YOUR GOD DAMN MIND SO THAT YOU AND I CAN MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES!!" Luke yells pushing me away from him.

"I'm sorry."

"SORRY WON'T MAKE ME LESS CONFUSED HANNAH! Until you make up your mind, I think it's better if I leave and let you have some space." Luke finally says walking away from me. I watch him walk away into the cold night. Just then it starts to rain but I stay place where I am. He was leaving without me telling him what I wanted from him.

            I walk back home in the rain crying and think about the only guy I have ever loved. When I get there inside Gemma gives me a weak smile. I run up the stairs and go into Luke's guest room. There was nothing in there. I look in the closets for his clothing but all I find is emptiness. I sit down on the bed and cry until I find a letter on the bed. I grasp it and it said me name. I open it carefully and unfold it.

            Dear Hannah,

I know that you still do not trust me but one day I will gain your trust again. You are one of those people that want the perfect relationship but my darling those perfect relationships never fought like us, or loved as much as us. Those couples never hold each other like we do. One day you will see that because you are an angel from heaven that was cast out of heaven because you wanted to find love. Darling you and I don't want to nothing like those couples because they will never find or want the love that we hold. We can make it to the end if you let me hold you once again. Nobody will ever have a love story like you and I because not even the gods above can break us apart.

Never will I stop loving you. Even though I would lay late at night trying to think of ways to get rid of my love for you. But I found out that nothing can in-between us because we can never be separated. If you and I never find each other again I hope that one day you will find someone to hold you late at night when you are crying, to kiss you with an undying love, to love you the way I love you. But know that I will always love you and that will never change. When you find love for someone else I will be angry but once I see that smile I will know that you have found love.

            I figure it out that one day you will figure yourself out. You need time, but make sure you use that time wisely because I don't have all the time in the world to wait for your answer. I only have time to wait for you and only you. You and I we don't to be like those who can't make it to the end. We will last and I'll make sure of that.

            I love you Hannah Jane Styles and none can change that. I'll hold you again late at night, and one day you will love me like I love you.

                        Love

                        Luke Hemmings

I finish reading the letter and sobs escape my lips. I love him. I need him. I want him. God damn what have I done! Walking to my room I start to pack some of my things. Grasbing my laptop I search where 5 Seconds of Summer will be next concert.

                                      5 Seconds of Summer London, UK

                                      7:30 PM O2 arena Friday.

I buy a ticket for the concert and then start driving to London. I only had tonight to drive to London because of the fact that it was two in the morning and I only had nine hours to drive. I turn on the radio and drive to the place where my love was waiting.

I park my car in the arena parking lot and I get in line with a bunch of fangirls. It was 6:00 PM and there was already so many people. A lot of girls give strange looks and glares.

"Aren't you Hannah Styles famous Victoria Secret model?"  A girl with bright pink hair asks in front of me.

"Yeah? Why do you ask?"

"Well if you are, why are you in line with a bunch of fangirls who have dedicated their lives to four boys? Aren't suppose to be in the arena already?"

"I'm not in the greatest place right now. One reason is because although I am Hannah Styles famous model I can't get in without an invitation of one of the boys."

"If I'm correct you are here because of Luke."

"How do you know?"

"I told you a lot of us have dedicated our lives to the boys."

"Right, sorry." The rest of the time we talk and she helps me come up with a plan to see Luke. I have to say these girls are really good at plans. The doors finally open and I look for my seat. I got front row because I paid a shit load of money for this stupid thing.  This plan better work I promised the girl I would let her meet the idiots. Finally the concert start with their opening act but I wasn't really listening to the music because my thoughts were clouded.

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!"  The load crowd screams when the four boys come out. I get blinded by the bright lights but I manage to gain my eye sight back.

"SO GLAD THAT ALL YOU GUYS SHOWED UP!" Calum yell making all the girls scream.

"WE'RE GOING TO START OFF WITH THE SONG WHEREVER YOU ARE." Luke says in a dull voice. The song starts and I watch Luke closely. I walk away from my seat and try to sneak back stage.

*Luke POV*

        The reason I choose the song Wherever You Are first is because the only thing I could think of was Hannah. As I sing tears sting my eyes and threaten to slip out. I keep singing and ignore the tears rolling down my face. She was all I wanted but she didn't want me because I screwed up the first time.

            After the concert was over I go to my changing room so that I could collect myself for Meet and Greet. When I get in the dressing room there was a girl on the couch.

"Um sorry you can't be in here." I say in a weak, sad voice. The girl stands up and turns around. It was Hannah.

"Out of all the years I've known Luke Hemmings I've never seen him cry in front of a crowd of people. Not even when he broke his arm in three different places." She says smiling at me.

"What are you doing here Hannah?"

"Well we all know that when I want something fixed I get them fixed quickly. But this time I'm not so sure if I can get it fixed."

"What do you want to fix?"

"You, me, us." She says in a quiet voice. "You were right. None can be like you and I. They don't fight the way we do. They don't hold each other the way we do. You and I can never be like them. Nothing can come between us. The gods above can't keep us apart. I love you too Luke Hemmings. And if it is heart ache what I have to go though to be with you, then I will go through it. I will go though heaven and hell to be with you because I love you." She says quoting most of my letter. I come closer to her and then crash my lips on hers.

            At first she is in shock but then she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me back. As I am kissing her I mumble I love you's and hold her close to me. I love Hannah and she loves me. We will both fight to be with each other. And I'm willing to do that.

Midnight Memories is the fucking jam! You and I is on the side. that song i dedicated to this chapter. It's also my jam.