Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One {New Beginnings}

*Luke POV*

Hannah jumps into my arms and I swing her around. Although we have had our challenges we managed to stay together. At the time we are no longer together as a couple. We decided that it would be best to just stay as friends and see where that would lead us. We decided this about one year ago.

Hannah pushes me off her and I laugh at her. Looking around I see Vanessa looking at me. Sure I had a tiny crush on her but nothing compared to what I felt for Hannah. Looking back at Hannah I see her stuffing her face with Michael. Seeing that she was in good hands I walk over to Vanessa.

"Hey Nessa." she looks up from her clip board that had our schedule and smiles at me.

"Hi Luke." we start to talk and I was enjoying talking to her. Hannah runs over to me and jumps into my arms.

"You love me right?" I nod my head awkwardly considering that Vanessa was right in front of us.

"Good because Michael is about to kill me."

"What do you mean babe?" she takes off her heals and hand them over to me. Then I see Michael running over to her with a very angry face. Hannah sequels and runs the other way. Michael was cursing like a crazy sailor and Hannah was screaming sorry. I watch them run around until the bottom of Hannah skirt rips and she screams in horror.

"LUKE!!" I run over to her leaving Vanessa by herself. I carry Hannah bridal style to the tour bus and let her wear a pair of basketball shorts and a fresh top of mine. We both sit down on the couch and just talk about what we have doing for the past year.

As we talk I see that maybe a third time is a charm. I lace our hands together and smile at her. She plays with our hands and traces every outline of my hand. We lay down on the couch and I play with her hair. I fail at trying to make a braid so I ask her to play with my hair instead. I rest my head on her lap as we watch the movie she runs her fingers through my hair.

The next morning I wake up to my arms wrapped around Hannah's waist and her head on my chest. Our legs were tangled together and she no longer had the shorts I let her borrow. I was in boxers and she was only in the fresh top. I look at her beautiful face to see no worries. Time was frozen and nothing in the world could stop this moment. It was just Hannah and I at that time and I felt like nothing could separate us again.

The hardest thing I had to do was walk away from her. I know that when Hannah tosses and turns at night it's because of me. I loved her. Every little thing about her. I stroke her cheek and draw circles on her arm. That moment was ruined by a knock on the door. Standing up I go answer the door. The boys were asleep and probably would asleep till noon. Answering the door I see Vanessa standing there. Her cheeks go bright red when she sees that I'm only in boxers.

"Hi Nessa." I grasp a pair on sweats and let Vanessa in.

"Hi Luke, I just wanted to let you know that today at three you and the boys are going to meet some fans."

"Oh ok I'll tell them when they wake up." I say grasping a cup and pouring water in it.

"Alright, see you later." She walks out of the bus awkwardly and almost trips on her own feet. Hannah comes in the room with a smile on her face. I hug her and kiss the top of her head.

"You look good in my clothing." I say resting my hands on her hips. Hannah's cheeks turn pink and she hides her face in her hands. I remove her hands away and look at her. I kiss her nose and she giggles. Hannah puts her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. I rest my hands once again on her hips and pull her close to me.