Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

*Luke POV*

          I wake up to see Hannah so far away from me. We were cuddling in bed last night and this morning instead of seeing Hannah in my arm I see her on her side back facing me. I scoot myself closer to her and wrap my arms around her. She moves a bit but soon finds a comfy position. I rest my chin on top of her head and think to myself. Last night she came outside crying her eyes out and hugging me tightly. Hannah didn’t want me to let her go, so I carried her to my bed and we cuddled.

            As the hour went by I stayed in the same position thinking. Being away from her was hard for me considering that we went through a lot together. Hannah turns he body and looks up at me with a weak smile. I stroke her cheek bone and smile at her. We don’t say anything just stay there in a conferrable silence. Hannah sighs and barriers her face in the nape of my neck.

“I don’t want to do anything today.” She mumbles kissing my collarbone.

“Me too, but I have to go to a meeting.” I kiss her forehead and she sighs.

“Don’t go, please stay.”

“Babe, I have to we have to discuss our new album.”

“Fine, but when you come back we stay in bed.” I laugh and kiss her lips. She kisses back and I peck her lips once more before getting out of bed and getting ready for the meeting.

            After I come back from the meeting Hannah was still in bed but she was watching a meeting. I smile and crawl into bed with her. She smiles and I lean in to kiss her. I get changed into some sweat pants and go back to bed with her. I pull her close and look at the TV to see that she was watching The Little Mermaid. I laugh at her choice and she smacks my arm for making fun of her. I kiss the top of her head and hugger tighter.

“You’re squeezing me too much.”

“Sorry, babe.” I kiss her lips and she kisses me back. Her lips tasted like vanilla and mint which made me kiss her harder. I trace my tongue on her bottom lip and she parts her lips. Basically we were having a heated makeout session. Hannah climbs on my lap without breaking the kiss and straddles me. I put my hands under her shirt to feel the goose bumps on her skin. Hannah pulls away and starts to kiss my neck. I take off her top and she takes off my plaid button-up.  Our lips reconnect and she starts to pull down my jeans. I push her off my lap and hover over her. I start to kiss her neck and collarbones. I pull down her track shorts to relieve her white lace panties.

            I lay in bed breathing hard and fast, looking to my side I see Hannah trying to catch her breath. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me. I trace patterns on her hip bone as she rests her head on my chest. Hannah traces her finger tips on my collarbone and hums a song to herself. Listening closely I notice that she is humming an All Time Low song. I smile to myself hearing her hum the song I was listening to this morning in the car.

“I love you.” I whisper kissing the top of her head.

“Love you too.” She whispers back looking up at me.

            The next day we were driving to the beach to hang out with the boys. Hannah had her feet hanging out the window and the wind was blowing in her hair. She had her head resting back and sunglasses covering her eyes. My Chemical Romance was playing in the car and she was bopping her head to the melody. I had my own sunglasses on and all the windows were all rolled down in the car. We were playing a playlist for my phone so the whole way we were hearing rock music. Hannah grasps my phone and looks through the playlist, she finally chooses a song and we keep driving. Once we get to the beach Michael and Hannah hide in the shade and wait for the sun not to be so strong. They play go fish and poker which ended up with Michael owing Hannah three hundred dollars.

            I run over to Hannah and put her over my shoulder. She laughs and hits my back begging for me to put her down. I laugh and run to the ocean and drop her in. Hannah surfaces and laughs until she cries. She stands up and wraps her arms around my neck. She crashes her lips on mine and I kiss her back. She pulls away and smiles at me. Then she pushes me into the water and I pull her down her me. We both surfaces and smile at each other. I pull her close to me and she wraps her legs around my torso.

“I’m happy.” Hannah says smiling at me.

“I’m glad you are babe. You deserve to be happy.” I peck her lips and we start walking back to shore. Hannah hides herself away from the paparazzi by hiding her face in her towel. We start walking to the car and the paps throw mean insults at Hannah about her anorexia problem. I was ready to punch someone in the face when I saw Hannah crying because they were calling her these horrible things. I help her into the car and then we drive away. As we’re driving I look over at her to see her looking out the window. Tear stains were on her face and her nose was red. I pull over the car and turn off the car. I look over at her to see her silently crying. Putting both of my hands on her cheek I make her turn to face me and I see how sad she looks. Just an hour ago she was full of smiles and making Michael lose his money.

“Babe don’t listen to them, you’re ok now. Don’t let them get to you. All that matters is you. Love you ok?” she slowly nods her head and rest her fore head on mine. I start the car again and start driving again. The whole way home the car ride was silent and not a word was said between us. When we get to my house my mum was there but Hannah says that she’s tired and needs to sleep. I watch Hannah walk to my room looking down at the floor silently. My mum turns to look at me questionlly I shrug and sit down on the bar stool.

“So how was the beach?” she asks sitting next to me.

“It was good at first but then the paps showed up and started saying rude things to Hannah.”

“Yeah, it’s all over twitter.”

“She just got out of rehab, mum. She doesn’t need stupid people who don’t know how to control their tongues around her.”

“Your right but at the same time you all knew that this would happen soon, if not today then later.”

“I would prefer for it to happen later.” I sigh and rest my head on the counter top.

“Don’t stress yourself Luke, Hannah is a strong girl she will make it through this.”

“I hope mum, I don’t know what I will do if I lose her.”

            About six weeks later Hannah was herself again and didn’t let the rude things get to her. I went to my room to see her looking out the window. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her stomach and rest my chin on her shoulder. We don’t say anything to each other, just stay there looking out at the backyard. There was nothing much exciting going on in our lives but something wasn’t going right with Hannah. She has been a bit more quiet than usual. Maybe we just need time to ourselves. Maybe we can go to holiday somewhere.

So this  was short but i have some pretty bad writers block right now. I'm not really sure where to go from the last chapter i wrote so don't be shocked if i don't update till next week. anywhore Harry turned Twenty!! Oh my lord their growing up so fast.

I'm putting you guys in the spot. Do you think i should make Hannah get preggers or should i not? i'm leaning more on the idea not to but it's you guys want to read. At frist i wanted to kill Hannah off but my friends told me that if i did that it would be too sad and dissponting. Well comment and vote. Hugs and kisses.

Instagram: directioner_forever2010

Tumblr: Nothingwithoutdreamsblr

All Time Low song If these Sheets were the States is the jam for this Chapter. Also my Jam!!