Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

*Luke POV*

          Hannah left and I waited for Kalian to call me back. Finally she calls me back.

"Calum told me what you told him."

"Calm down Luke it's not your kid."

"Really?"

"Yes now if you don't mind I have to go goodbye Luke." She say annoyed with me. I apologize and hang up. I jump around the room happy and singing a random song. Hannah comes back and I fling her around as I hug her tightly. I explain to her everything and she smiles weakly at me.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I just got scared that's all." I kiss her forehead and we jump on her bed sing very horribly to Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low. Hannah laughs and her hair was in her face. I grasp her waist and pull her to me which causes us to fall over. We both laugh and Hannah kisses my lips.

"Hey Hannah you want to be my Wendy?" I ask removing hair from her beautiful face.

"I would love to be your Wendy, Lost Boy." She says giggling at out very cheesy moment. After our cheesy moment we decide to go for a walk around. We both get dressed and go out for a walk. The England weather was cold and Hannah cheeks turn pink due to the coldness. I hug her from the side and we continue to walk around the park.

            Back at Hannah's apartment we change into conferrable clothing and cuddle in her bed. I hold Hannah tightly and she rests her head on my chest. Moments like these were something I would never give up for anything. Hannah moves to the side so that her back is facing me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek. She giggles and I keep kissing her neck and cheeks.

"You make me happy." I whisper kissing her cheek once more.

"You make me happy too." She whispers back.

*Two Weeks Later*

          Hannah rests her on my chest and tries to stop herself from crying. I hold her tightly and closer. Nothing could stop me from wanting to cry. I was leaving for tour again but this time in the US. Hannah wouldn't let me go the whole way to the airport. She was wearing my sweater and buried her face in the nape of my neck.

"I don't want you to leave." She whispers not wanting to let me go.

"You want to know something?" I ask not letting go of her. She nods her head and I hum a silent song. "If I didn't have to go I would be telling you that I want to go sleep under the stars with you." Hannah laughs weakly and sniffles. "Babe if you keep crying I'm going to end up crying in front of a bunch of fans."

"I don't care. I don't want you to leave me." I pull away and look at her beautiful face.

"Never would I leave you. When I'm gone you're going to be in my heart and on my mind every day." She smiles weakly and kisses me passionately. We hug, kiss, and say our love you's until I had to go. On the plane ride I couldn't get Hannah off my mind. I was half a heart without her. Calum and rest of the boys try to get me to smile but they all fail. I take out my phone and log on to twitter.

"@Luke5sos: Half A Heart." I sigh and put down my phone. The thought of her sleeping alone without me holding her close annoyed me. I wanted to be next to her and not loving her from afar. My phone vibrates and I look down at it.

"Hannah Banana: Love you don't put yourself down you never know when I see you." I smile to myself and rest my head back on the chair. I close my eyes and all I could see was Hannah's smile. Sadness was not something I wanted because I was on tour. Fans wanted to see me happy and happy was what I was going to give them.

            Our first stop was Florida and the weather kind of reminded me of home so it brought me some happiness.  The fans where amazing here in the US and I felt very happy. Life was good right now.