Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

*Hannah POV*

Nothing was going right with us. Luke and I would fight constantly. Right now I was on tour with him but only for two weeks before I had to go to New York. We were in California and Luke wouldn't let me out of his sight. Calum helped me sneak away so that I go buy something at the store. Getting away from Luke was the best thing for me right now. Fighting was all we have been doing and I was getting annoyed, frustrated, and upset.

I was starting to think that us being together was not the best thing right now. To make matters worse Harry and Nova's wedding was in two weeks. I was going to be in New York for three days and then go to London for Harry's wedding. Nothing was going like the way I wanted it to go. I go back to the hotel after buying all my things and when I enter the room I see a pissed off Luke. Sighing I set down my things and go over to him.

"Where the fuck were you Hannah?" He says in a low voice making me kind of scared me.

"I had to buy something." He turns around to face me and comes closer to. Out of fear I back away from him. He keeps coming closer to me until my back hits the wall. Luke was scaring me and I hated feeling scared.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I needed to be alone."

"I'm sorry." He whispers resting his head in the nape of my neck. I sigh and push him away from me.

"Luke why are we fighting all the time? It wasn't like this before."

"I know, the reason is because I have felt like I can't be myself with you anymore." I look at him and he had tears in his eyes.

"Lay with me?" I ask striping out of my clothes and lying down on the bed. He does the same and lies down next to me. He didn't trust me that's why he hasn't been the same. Luke rests his head on my chest and I sigh. I loved him and ruined what we had.

"Babe stop blaming yourself."Luke whispers. He sits up and pulls me on his lap. Tears well up in my eyes and he rests his forehead on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I whisper letting tears run down my cheek. Luke starts to kiss my neck and shoulder and keeps whispering loving things.

"Hannah I love you and we'll get through this."

*Two Weeks Later*

I sequel and punch the back of Luke's back. Ashton laughs at me and Calum was shaking his head in disapproval. We were all at the beach for the last time before I had to go to New York and then to Harry's wedding. Luke thought that it would be fun to put me on his shoulder and run around the beach singing the song I hated the most. Michael looked at us in shame under his umbrella. Luke finally puts me down and I sit down next Michael. He hated this trip to the beach. He wanted to stay at the hotel and sleep but the rest of us had different plans. Michael brought three umbrellas and made sure that the sunlight wouldn't hit him. I swear this boy is a vampire.

Michael and I sit down watching the rest of the boys make fools of themselves. Luke comes over to us and sits down next to me. We both notice that Michael fell asleep so we take away the umbrellas and the sun hits his body. Two hours later we put his umbrellas back and he wakes up to a sunburn.

I was at the airport rushing to get to flight. Shoving the paps out of my way and at the same time pulling my suite cases with me. "Run, run, run" was all the I was telling myself as I ran through LAX. Luke and I were so busy making our week plans and making out. When I looked at the time I saw that I was about to miss my flight.