Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

*Hannah POV*        

          Luke holds my hand as we walk through the airport. Luke had as baggage in his hands and I just had my purse. We were at the airport to drop off Luke because he was going to Ireland. I just couldn't stand the fact that he was going to on tour with that whore. Paparazzi take pictures of us and bother us with stupid questions. Finally we get to the boarding place and I hug Luke for as long as I could.

"I'm coming back in four weeks babe."

"But I won't see you until a month later." I say almost crying.

"We'll call text, and Skype babe." He says hugging me tighter.

"Not the same..........or the same feeling. I want to be with you and around you." 

"Me too but we both have jobs to keep. It doesn't matter if we don't see each other for two months I will still love you today, tomorrow, and forever." He says looking at me. Luke pulls me close to him and then kisses me gently. I love him and I don't want him to leave me nor do I want I to leave him. Luke hugs me again and whispers loving things in my ear.

"I'll see you in two months babe but until then I will call you, text you, and Skype you until we see each other again." Luke kisses me passionately and lifts me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his torso and kiss him back with as much passion.

"Oi we're in a public not Hannah's bedroom." Ashton yells at the two of us. I open one eye and keep kissing Luke and then flip off Ashton. I pull away from Luke and rest my fore head on his.

"I love you Hannah Jane Styles." Luke says putting me down and stroking my cheek. I start crying and then laugh trying not to cry anymore. Luke whips away the tear and holds me tightly.

"Please don't cry."

"Trying not to." I say whipping his tears away.

"LUKE HURRY UP SAYING BYE!! WE LEAVE IN TWO MORE MINTUES!" Calum yells. Luke whispers an ok and keeps holding me in his arms. As I rest my head on his chest and I could hear his loud heart beat.

"I have to go." He whispers letting go of me.

"Let me hold you a little longer."  I whisper holding on to him for dear life. Luke wraps his arms around me again and then kisses me again. We pull away and then Luke runs to Calum so that they can catch their flight. Luke looks behind to look at me. His eyes were full of sadness and wanting. He mouths "I love you darling" and keeps running with Calum.  Turning around I start walking to my car. When I get to my car I start crying.

"Why are you crying he's not died just on tour" I say to myself completely annoyed at the fact that I'm crying in my car and the stupid paparazzi are getting every second of it. Turning on the car I start driving back home. When I get there I was completely empty and when I get to my room the scent of Luke was everywhere. I lay in my bed and the scent of him lets me go into a deep sleep.

*2 weeks later*

            I was with Miranda at the shopping mall in New York and she was explaining her separation to me. She kept talking to me about it but all I could do was keep my mind on Luke. When was he going to call me again?  Was he going to call me? Should I call him? So many questions that couldn't be answered at this very moment.

"Hannah are you listening to me?"

"Huh?"

"Thanks for being much a good friend."

"Sorry, it's just that he hasn't called me in two days."

"Big deal Hannah I might be going through a divorce."

"Sorry about that Miranda." I say ashamed that I was more self absorbed in myself.

"It's ok Hannah I understand your worried." She says full sympathy.  We continue walking around until we find a store we can buy things from. After a dozen shops later we go back to the hotel room that I was staying at. Harry was there with Nova and the both of them were going through wedding plans. Miranda goes back to her place that she had here in New York. Harry greets me with a mumble of curse words and Nova greets me with a bottle of wine thrown to the door. The two of them screamed at each other for the longest time until they start having sex on the bed I was going to sleep in.

            After I get out of the shower I notice a bump on my stomach. I get changed into some comfortable clothing and then go back into the bathroom to look at my stomach. Panicked I call Miranda.

"Alright let's see it girly girl." Miranda says coming into the bathroom. I pull my shirt and Miranda looks at it closely.

"Yup that's what I thought."

"What is it?" I ask scared.

"Your fat that's what it is."

"WHAT!" I scream horrified.

"Let me guess you thought you were pregnant." I bow my head in shame and Miranda laughs.  

"Honey this is not Twilight." We both go to my room and Miranda helps me clean my room so that the smell sex would get out. We clean the sheets and freshen up the room. After the cleaning Miranda takes me to the gym.

When I get back to the hotel Luke calls me.

"Hello Hannah speaking."

"Hey babe."

"You haven't called in two days."

"I've been busy."

"But not busy enough to tweet every second right?"

"So I've been avoiding your phone calls and texts."

"Why?"

"Because of what I did."

"Luke Hemmings what did you do because if you did anything stupid so help me god."

"I didn't do anything too stupid. I just took a plane to New York and then got caught by my tour manager and then I got sent back to Ireland." He says chucking.

"I want to think that's cute but at the same time you're really stupid Luke. Why would do that?"

"Because I love you and wanted to see your beautiful smile and face."

"That's sweet but I want you to finish your job and then come to see me."

"Fine if that's what you want. I got to get going babe but I'll call you once we're back in Dublin."

"Alright, love you and stay safe. Bye."

"Love you too baby girl, stay safe too. Bye." We both hang up and I go to sleep with a bright smile on my face.

*2 months later*

            I stand at the airport in Australia waiting for Luke plane to land. Then I see Luke running towards me at full speed. Once he gets to me he picks me up and spins me around. I laugh and then grasp his face in my hands. He looks at me with eyes full of happiness and love. I kiss his lips passionately but gently all at once.

"I'm never leaving again, it hurts to much to leave you." He whispers kissing me once more.

"I liked the text you sent me yesterday." I say giggling.

"WHY CAN'T WE BE CUTE?" Luke yells making me laugh more. People turn to look at us and the three boys laugh so hard at their fellow band mate that they end up on the floor holding their stomachs. Luke turns a deep shade of red and hides his face in the nape of my neck.

"We can be cute, because your cute." I whisper kissing the top of his head.

"You're cute too, but we can be sexy tonight." Luke says smirking. Oh dear what does this boy have in mind?

Two updates in one day!! haha this is what you guys get for me being sick! I hope everyone liked this chapter because it took me a long ass time to type. but I enjoyed every minute. Aren't you glad Hannah isn't preggers? She's just a bit fat because she loves food too much