Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

*Unknown POV*

          I watch Hannah and Luke for far distance as they get into the car away from all the paparazzi. She doesn’t deserve Luke; Hannah is just a selfish bitch who needs to be taught a lesson. The next six weeks I was at work when I see her step foot in the store. I notice her go to the female section. I watch her closely to see her grasp two pregnancy test. My eyes widen and I could feel my jaw drops to the ground. She comes to the cash register and looks me straight in the eyes. Bitch doesn’t even remember who I am.

“This is it?”

“Um yeah. Do I know you from somewhere?”

“Nope I don’t think so.” She nods her head and pays for the two tests. Before she leaves she comes back and buys a pack of cigarettes after that she leaves. I thought she broke that habit. I rest my elbows on the counter and wait for my shift to end. About three hours later I get to go home. When I get home I turn on the TV to see Hannah and Luke everywhere on the news. They were going on holiday. Little cunt. I remember how we use to do that whenever I was stressed or just needed a break from everything. I bet Luke hasn’t even told Hannah about us. There was a knock at the door, answering it I see my sister with my daughter.

“You’re a life saver. Thanks again.” After my sister goes to sleep I lay her down on my bed and look at her closely. She looked a lot like Luke. She was only two but she knew a lot of things. She was also very shy just like Luke. Sighing I shut the door and go back to the living room to see the TV still on. Just as I was about to turn it off Luke appears.

“Um yeah, Hannah and I are doing great. She has fought a lot through all her demons and has proven that she is strong. I love her lots.” He beams at the camera and I felt tears roll down my cheeks.   I turn off the TV and go cook some dinner.

            As I was cooking I felt two strong arms wrap around my stomach. Pair of lips are pressed to my shoulder and nape of my neck. Closing my eyes at the enjoyment I reopen them and turn around to see a sleepily Luke. He presses his lips on mine and I smile through the kiss. He pulls away and moves my hair away from my face. Luke looks at me with so much love and that’s the only look I wanted him to give me.

“I love you.” He says before kissing me once more.

            Coming back to reality I realized that Joy was crying. I go to the room to see her sitting up crying. I walk over to her I pick her up and calm her down.  After getting her changed we go to the store to buy something’s that was needed in the house. As I was walking around I see that Joy was no longer by my side. Panicking I start to look around for her. Finally is notice her talking to someone. I run over to her and pick her up.

“Joy don’t scare mummy like that.” I kiss her cheek and look over at the couple to see that it was Hannah and Luke. “Sorry about her.” Both of them were studying my face very closely.

“Hey you’re that new girl from the drug store.” Hannah says smiling at me. I nod my head and force a smile back. Luke looks at me more closely when suddenly he looks at me shocked and his face goes pale. He remembers me.

“Well we have to go, come on babe.” He starts to pull Hannah’s hand and she frowns.

“Sorry about him. Goodbye, have a nice day.” She smiles at Joy and Joy smiles back. I watch them walk away fighting about something. I bet it’s about Luke’s rudeness.   He remembers who I am. I wonder what he thinks of me now. “I love you Grace.  Will you marry me?” those were the words he told me before running off and leaving me pregnant with Joy.