Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

*Luke POV*

I was laughing along with the other boys at the stupid thing all of us we were doing. Hannah came in and smiled at us. Ashton announced that she was here. One thing I noticed was that Hannah looked very pale and she flinched every time we would yell. I sit her down on my lap and she says hi to the fans. She gets off my lap and goes to the kitchen. As Ashton was dancing with the other boys to teenage dirtbag I hear a glass drop.

"LUKE!!!" I getting up quickly I see Hannah on the floor passed out lying next to a pool of blood. The boys rush in and I hold Hannah's limp body.

"Call the ambulance!" I yell panicked. Calum nods his head and grasps his phone. Ashton runs over to the laptop and turns off the twitcam. Once the ambulance comes they take her to the hospital and I follow behind in a rental car. Once we are at the hospital I see them take her the ICU. I sit on one of those hard plastic chairs and wait for the doctor to come tell me the news. I called Gemma and Harry to tell them that Hannah was at the hospital.

It seemed like hours and hours before the doctor came out and explain to me and the siblings over the phone that Hannah was extremely under weight and suffering from many things. The doctor told us that the reason Hannah fainted was because her body needed food and since she wasn't getting any to her body it deiced to almost shut down. Harry tells me that both he and Gemma are flying out to Los Angles to see Hannah and once she wakes up that he is going to send her to a rehab. After I hang up the phone the nurses let me go into Hannah's room. When I step into the room Hannah was hooked up to an IV and she had some sort of thing that went in her nose. The two nurses explain to me that the thing in Hannah's nose was had liquid food and all the liquid food goes to her stomach. Sitting on the chair to the right side of her bed I grasp her hand and press it to my lips. I kiss her hand and look at her. She was asleep do to all of the drugs that they put in her IV.

I just couldn't get it through my head how this could have happened. What made her do this to herself? The worst thought that came to my head was "Maybe it was my entire fault". I shove that thought to the back of my head and focus on Hannah. Harry and Gemma came the next day with their dad and Harry's wife. They all ask me what happened and then yell at me for not knowing what was happening to her. I yell back at them and tell them about how I knew nothing of what was going on with Hannah. After yelling and fighting we finally stopped when Hannah was starting to wake up. I go over to her and she tells her family to get out of the room. She asks me to sit down on the bed with her so I do. She rests her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her. I could feel how skinny she was now. Every bone in her body I could feel under my finger tips. Sighing I kiss the top of her head and I could feel tears rolling down my cheek. Soon Hannah falls asleep again and I go out of the room and talk to Hannah's family. We decide to send Hannah to a rehab so that she can find help and get back to normal. But what I know is that she will never be normal again.

Hannah fights and yells at me not to let me send her to a rehab. I yell back at her and tell her that she needs to go to the rehab. After about two hours of fighting with her Hannah finally agrees to go to the rehab. Before she leaves the next week we sit on the hotel room bed and say nothing to each other. We haven't talk about why she was anorexic or why she kept it a secret from me. We haven't talked about till last night.

"Why?"

"Why, what?

"Why did you go anorexic?"

"Luke I don't want to talk about it."

"I just want to know why you did it! Why didn't you tell me what was going on with you?" I yell to her. Hannah had tears running down her face and was looking down at her feet.