Chapter 1

Lana's PoV

Hi! I'm Lana Jackson, a resident at Camp Half Blood! I've been here since I was 1 years old, and easily have been here the longest out of any of the other campers. I don't know where I came from, but I know that my name means 'Afloat; calm as still waters' in Hawaiian and 'Light' in Greek, I know I know what my name means in a bunch of different languages, but thats okay! I'm 5 years old now, and I'm already trained in like all the weapons, (I HAD TO BEG TO DO IT) I also, still haven't been claimed!!!! I bounced over to Annabeth. She's my best friend, Athena's Daughter, really smart and everything. She's 7 years older than me (She's 12)

"Hi!" I said excitedly.

"Hi Lana," She said giving me a smile.

*Timeskip*

Hey, I'm 11 now, there have been like 2 wars, a lot of quests, that I went on as well. They didn't want me on the quests claiming that I was too young, but oh well. I've been claimed by Poseidon so yippee.

"Lana, did you hear me?" A voice broke into my thoughts and I looked up to see my Uncle Zeus.

Oh yeah, I was in a meeting with like ALL of the Gods and Goddesses for some strange reason, the only demigod in the room, yippee.

"Um, sure?" I said.

"So you're okay with it?" Dad asked me.

"What exactly is it again?" I asked.

"Lana, you need to pay more attention," Dad scolded me.

"Oops, its the ADHD," I said.

They rolled their eyes.

"You're very important, and even through you didn't have a Great Prophecy Like your brother, we have some things you need to do," Uncle Hades said.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"You have great power in your veins," Zeus told me, "I'm sure you won't die too easily,"

"Umm.... okay," I said, because what do you RWALLY say to that?????

"You're mission is to go to Hogwarts, a wizarding school," Hecate told me, "Make friends with a boy named Harry Potter and protect him, you will be his Guardian. You must protect him from harm, as he has a great destiny to fulfill,"

They dismissed me and suddenly I was spinning and then back at camp.

"What the heck?" I questioned and noticed everyone staring at me, oh man, it was dinner.

"Um... Care to explain where you were for the past few hours, we were all looking for you" Annabeth raged.

"I don't know what happened, I just appeared at a God and Goddess meeting and they were all like were you paying attention, and I was like what? poof poof, mission quest thing, a place called Pigfarts and A Parry the Potter I think" I babbled.

"Um, did you hit your head?" Annabeth asked me, concern replacing the angry look in her eyes immediately.

"No! Ask Mr. D, I think, um, I don't know," I said.

"It's all true," He sighed.

"Yay!" I said and sat down next to Percy.

Mr. D looked like he was about to Protest but I shot him a glare. We for a while, Pigfarts, hmmm, Sounds Intriguing. ANYWAY, after Dinner I received my letter, along with a ring and a bracelet. My bracelet could make weapons appear. And my ring, well, I could turn invisible with it.. I was to go to England Early and stay with these nice people called the Grangers. I went to the cabin, and I spent the entire night, wide awake and talking to Percy. Finally, at around 5 am, I hugged him goodbye.

"I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too," He said.

I gave him one last hug, before vapor traveling to England. I met up with the Granger's and they had a girl named Hermione, she seemed really smart, maybe she was related to Athena....

"Hi! I'm Hermione Granger! It's nice to meet you!" She said excitedly, "I'm going to my Second year at Hogwarts. Today we're going to Diagon Alley with my parents to get our school supplies, were also going to meet my best friends, Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley,"

"Awesome," I said,"Let's go!"

Soon, we were at Diagon Alley. We went to a bank where Hecate gave me a large vault of money, honestly there were PILES of gold that almost reached the Celling, Hermione and I stared at it in awe.

"Hey, why do t you take some to get your school books," I offered , "This is too much for one person, and besides, I need to pay you back for letting me stay it your house,"

"No, I can't take it from you," She said shaking her head and backing away.

"I insist," I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, take as much as you want," I said.

"Thanks," She said grinning widely at me.

She got a handful of coins in her bag and I took a bunch too.

"Let's go!" I cheered and we rushed out.

My eyes landed on a soot covered boy and he kinda looked like Percy, and a huge giant next to him.

"Harry! Harry! Over here!" Hermione yelled and he looked up to see her running down the steps to him, "Oh what happened to your glasses? Oh, hello Hagrid, it's wonderful to see you, Are you coming into Grignotts,"

"As soon as I found the Weasley's" He said.

"Yeh won't have long to wait," Hagrid said and I turned to see 5 red heads sprinting over.

They had a conversation that I didn't pay attention to then I decided we should probably get a move on, oh there are two other people, hmm.

"Hey Hermione?" I said and she turned her eyes lighting up.

"Oh guys this is my friend Lana Jackson, she came from New York, which is in America," She said to the crowd of people, "Lana these are my friends,"

They all started to introduce themselves.

"I'm Fred and this is my twin brother George," One of the last two people said, I narrowed my eyes, he was lying.

" So I'm guessing your George and the other is Fred?" I asked smirking at him.

All of their eyes went wide.

"How did you know? Even our Mum confuses us," He said.

I shrugged, "That's what I would do if I had a twin" I lied smoothly.

"Can we keep her?" Fred asked Mrs. Weasley.

"Yay! Thanks Mum," George said and they dragged me over to the wand shop.

There was a creepy old wizard in there.

"Ah, you mush be Ms. Jackson," He said giving me a knowing place, HONESTLY wizards.

I nodded.

"I have just the wand for you," He told me.

We went deep into the stores and I shrugged. Finally, he came back around 5 minutes later, a bit out of breath. He gave me a beautiful wand. It was smooth with intricate carvings of feathers on it.

" Thunderbird tail feather and Wood from a mangrove tree," He said.

I waved it and shimmers of light flew out, I grinned as a warm and pleasant feeling tingled through my body. I got my wand, and I'm about to go to a school of magic. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!