Chapter 48

(A/N: WOAH! I've never really done any Authors notes....... Well, ANYWAY! I just want to say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! I NEVER thought that people would actually read my fan fiction. I honestly thought that if people DID come across it, they're stop after the first few words. But you AMAZING people didn't, and I have VERY happy about that. I have BIG ideas for this book, although some of them have evolved, and I've been in a more bloodthirsty writing attitude lately *GASP* But I mean, with MOUNDS of schoolwork, I'm sure some people can understand that. I mean it's school, (NO OFFENSE TO THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE SCHOOL!!!! I'M SORRY THIS IS JUST MY OPINION), and thats why I'm not updating as often as I did when I didn't have school. But this book WILL have even MORE drama coming up. I KNOW I KNOW! This book has been SO dramatic. My sister started to read it, and then was like, Izzy, why the HECK are you so dramatic all the time, at HOME, at SCHOOL, in your BOOK! No WONDER why you're in Drama. And I'm just like, YAY DRAMA!!!!!! Well, this has been a VERY long blurb of stuff.... Maybe I should do Author notes more often.... Oh! And if you like this, check out my other stories! They're like ALL Harry Potter stories!!!!! YAY!!!! HARRY POTTER!!!! WHOO!!!! Okay..... I'll just stop now, <(^_^)> )

Hermione's PoV

Lana came back into the room looking VERY angry.

"Are you okay?" Ron asked the girl timidly.

"Yes," She growled, "I am PERFECTLY FINE and NOT ANGRY at ALL!"

We all gave her a disbelieving glance.

"Okay, maybe I'll a LITTLE angry," She said.

"Maybe VERY angry?" Ron teased and she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe," She said.

"Or DEFINATELY," Ron said.

"Okay, I was VERY angry," She said, "But I'm okay now,"

"You look sad," Ron told her.

"I'm fine," She said, gritting her teeth.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing," She lied giving us all a wide smile, that was clearly forced, "Nothing at all,"

I opened my mouth to call her out on lying to us, but Ron gave me a sharp nudge so I slammed my mouth shut, for once. But only because of the pleading look in the Raven-haired girl's eyes.

"So, what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Harry asked, trying to change the subject.

"Sleep," Lana said instantly and we chuckled, "What?"

"Aw, ickle Lana's tired?" Ron teased, reaching over to pinch the girl's cheeks.

"As a matter of fact, I am Ickle Ronnikins," She said and they both glared at each other.

"Calm down you two," I said.

"Yes Mum," They chorused, and Lana wrinkled her nose.

"Mum? Ugh," She shuddered, "British people, have SUCH weird terms,"

"I think that we speak brilliantly, you are the one who speaks all weird," Ron said, "I mean, who says bathroom? The world is CLEARLY, Loo. Bathroom is so weird,"

"American English is CLEARLY better," Lana said rolling her eyes.

"No! British English is better!" Ron exclaimed.

"American," Lana said narrowing her eyes.

"British," Ron argued.

"American,"

"British,"

"American,"

"British,"

"American,"