Chapter 73

Lana's PoV

Ron is in love with Victor Kookie, wait, is his name Victor Krumbles, or Victor Kookie. I definitely know that his first name is Victor. I think... okay, lets say that Victor's name is Ralf, then his last name would be Ralf Krumbles, right? Or would it be Ralf Kookie? Wait, why did I even replace Ralf with Ralf's old name? Thats right. Victor is now Ralf. Ralf is a much better name than Victor anyway.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione! Lana!" I heard a familiar voice and I turned to see the one, the only OLIVER TWIST I MEAN WOOD!!!

"OLLIEKINS!!!!!" I yelled out loud as I ran and grabbed the boy into a large bear hug.

"Hello Lana," Said boy chuckled wrapping his arms around me carefully, like I was a fragile pansy.

I let go, beaming as Oliver shook hands with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"It's nice to see you again Oliver," Hermione said formally.

Oliver told us about him joining the Puddlemore United reserve team and introduced us to his Mom and Girlfriend. Then we continued on our journey and spotted other Hogwarts students with their families. Ernie Macmillan hailed Harry, and a little later on we spotted Cedric's girlfriend Cho Chang. Ron told us about when Bill got his ears shriveled up by a cursed hat and we finally got back to the tent.

"You've been Ages," George said when we finally got back to the Weasley's tent.

"Met a few people," Ron said, setting down the water, "Why isn't the fire started yet?"

"Dad's having fun with the matches," Fred said.

Mr Weasley was having absolutely no success in lightening the fire, but it wasn't that he wasn't trying. Broken matches littered the ground around him and he looked like he was having the time of his life.

"Oops," He said as he managed to light a match, but then dropped it in surprise.

Was he really surprised? Or did he just want to have more fun with the matches?

"Come here, Mr. Weasley," Hermione said kindly as she stole the box from the leader of the red headed grand and showing him how to do it.

The fire was finally lit! It might have been just me, but I feel like Mr. Weasley was a bit disappointed that he couldn't play with the matches anymore. But although the fire was finally lit, we had to wait an hour before we could cook food and eat.

But Mr. Wealsey tried to entertain us with a running commentary. He was a popular dude! He kept being greeted by people!

He kept going on and on with his stories, and FINALLY! The fire was ready!

Fire is such a pretty thing. It can keep you warm and safe, but if you anger it, it might kill you or burn down your house! We started to cook eggs and sausages, laughing as we shared stories when Bill, Charlie, and Percy casually strolled out of the woods. 

"Just apparated, Dad!" Percy said loudly, "Ah! Excellent! Lunch!'

"YAY!!! FOOD!!!!" Charlie exclaimed a smile forming on his face as he bounded over and eagerly got himself some food, "I LOVE FOOD!!!"

"RON DOES TOO!" I exclaimed and we all laughed.

"Who doesn't?" Ron asked.

"I have no idea," Charlie said to his younger brother as he ruffled the flame ontop of Ron's head (That we may identify as hair)

We were halfway through the plates of egg and sausages when Mr. Weasley leaped up and waved to a man who was striding towards him.

"AHA! THE MAN OF THE MOMENT! LUDO!" He exclaimed happily.

That man was very..... unique? Large quidditch robes adorned his frame, complete with thick horizontal stripes of bright yellow and black (HUFFLEPUFF COLORS!) an enormous wasp was splashed onto his chest and the robes constricted the ever growing stomach.His nose was squashed and a bit misshapen, but his round blue eyes, short blonde hair, and rosy complexion made him look like an adult trying to go back to hogwarts (and not as a professor) 

"Ahoy there!" Bagman called happily, a spring in his step.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA? SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!" I yelled back.

Hermione's face turned red as she tried to keep her composure, while everyone else stared at me like I lost my marbles. AND I DID!!!! I CAN'T FIND THEM!!! I REALLY LIKED THOSE MARBLES TOO! ONE OF THEM WAS PURPLE! I blame Percy.

"Arthur! Old man!" Bagman puffed completely ignoring my outbursts, "What a day eh? What a DAY! Could we have asked for more perfect weather? A cloudless night coming, and hardly a hiccough in the arrangements! Not much for me to do!" He said in voice that was drowned in happiness.

Ugh, this man already annoys me.

He went ON and ON and ON about the weather talking about clouds and clouds and MORE CLOUDS! I SWEAR IF I HEAR HIM SAY THE WORD CLOUDS ONE MORE TIME.

"Lana!" Harry's voice interrupted my thoughts and I swung my head over to glare at him.

He raised his eyebrows at me and my glare softened.

"If he says clouds one more time..." I muttered and The-Boy-Who-Lived gave a soft chuckle gesturing for me to sit down next to him.

I happily obliged and sat next to my best friend and leaned up against his body.

"Merlin! Are you two dating?" Bagman asked us his eyes wide open with shock.

I chocked on the air I was breathing, my face growing hot with astonishment and embassasment as some people (I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, FRED, GEORGE, RON, CHARLIE, AND BILL!) snickered.

"No, sir, Bagmond, sir," I said, "We're just cousins,"

"We are?" Harry asked as everyone's gaze was turned to me.

"Well, your Godmother is my adopted Dad's sister, so yeah we are," I said and Harry's face split into a wide grin.

"I never thought of that before," He said grinning ear to ear.

He pulled me into a giant hug and I hugged him back.

Poor Harry..

I'm glad he has people to care for him now....

Harry's PoV

I have another cousin

I have a cousin who dosn't hate me!

I have a cousin!