Chapter 83

Lana's PoV

Breathe.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Draco rubbed soothing circles into my back as I sobbed.

Whispers of comforting words tickled my ears before being whisked away by my thoughts.

"Hey, hey, it's fine. You're fine. Everyone's fine," The bleach blonde told me comfortingly.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but words left me.

"Are you okay?" Steel gray eyes looked gently into my blue ones.

I nodded quickly, "Yeah," I stammered out, "That class just brought back some, memories," I said awkwardly.

He nodded, his eyes full of understanding.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

My pulse slowly went down to its normal rate, and my eyes stopped leaking tears.

"It's okay," He whispered to me, "Everything's going to be okay,"

Grey eyes met blue eyes and a soft smile spread across our faces.
"Are you okay?" Hermione asked me after I joined the trio, "You ran off after the DADA lesson,"

They were doing Homework, and it looks like Harry and Ron were doing Divination.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just remembered that I needed to do something," I said.

That was a lie.

"Are you sure?" Hermione asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about me,"

"Okay.... ON Monday, I will be in danger of er, burns," Harry said to Ron, making Hermione and I just stare at the two.

"Yeah, you will be," Ron said darkly, "We're seeing the skrewts again on Monday. Okay, Tuesday, I'll.... erm...,"

"Lose a treasured possession," Harry said while flipping through the divination textbook for ideas.

"Good one," Ron said, copying it down, "Because of.... erm... Mercury. Why don't you get stabbed in the back by someone you thought was a friend,"

"Yeah... Cool..." Harry said scribbling it down, "Because Venus is in the twelfth house,"

Star divination students ladies and gentlemen, they deserve a nice SLOW clap.

"And on Wednesday, I think I'll come off worst in a fight," Harry said as he scribbled down more words.

"Aaah, I was going to have a fight. Okay, I'll lose a bet," Ron said.

"Yeah, you'll be betting that Harry won his fight," I said sarcastically which made Hermione snort.

"Lana, aren't you supposed to be doing your Divination homework with us?" Harry asked me.

"Probably," I said, "I'll just write down the story of my life. Wow thats depressing. I'll write down the tragic parts, not Percy getting turned into a guinea pig because that was really funny,"

They looked like they were going to question it, but because it was me decided against it.

Aw, guess story time is over.

The two continued writing predictions that were getting more and more tragic by the minute

I saw Fred and George in the corner muttering to themselves and working on a piece of parchment.

What were they doing?

Weasleys' Wizard Weezes? No, Lee would be with them. Unless Lee's dead.

Umm, Homework?

I snorted, never.

I was going to be a nosey little Lana, BUT I decided that I was too lazy too.

So I curled up with Crookshanks and decided to take a little cat nap.

BUT my nap was rudely interrupted when Hermione (Wait she left? I didn't notice) came in with a piece of parchment and a box whose contents rattled as she walked over.

"Hello!" She greeted, "I've just finished!"

"SO HAVE I!" Ron exclaimed triumphantly slamming his quill down on the table.

Hermione looked at Ron's predictions.

"You're not going to have a very good month are you?" She said sardonically.

"AH well, at least I'm forewarned," Ron yawned.

"You seem to be drowning twice," Hermione said.

Slow clap for Ron.

"Oh, I'd better change one of them to getting trampled by a rampaging hippogriff,"

"Isn't it a bit obvious you've made these up?" Hermione asked arching an eyebrow.

"Well, The professor must be high on tea fumes or something because she'll look at them and declare that they're star students. She's a very dramatic witch, she LOVES the tragedy," I said, "Ooh whats in the box? Is it something shiny?Ooh I need to go find some rainbow sparkles because they're pretty. Why are sparkles so pretty? Ooh Unicorns are real! Take that everyone who doesn't believe in unicorns. The poor unicorns, ooh could they stab someone with their horns? Or are they too nice, are there different species of unicorns, probably,"

"I saw a dead unicorn in our first year," Harry said nonchalantly.

Wait WHAT?

"Oh yeah, in the forrest," Hermione said.

"Didn't Malfoy run off and scream like a baby?" Ron asked.

"Yep," Harry said.

"Miss Lupin, you are needed in Dumbledores office," Professor McGonagall said from the painting.

I nodded, "See you guys later!" I said and before they could question me I rushed out to join Professor McGonagall at the exit to the common room.

We walked to Dumbledore's office.

"Professor, can I show the other schools around? Because thats what I told my friends I was doing when they asked about the meetings," I asked Professor McGonagall.

She nodded, "I'll tell Dumbledore after we decide whats going to happen in the tournament,"

I GET TO BE A PART OF CHOOSING THE EVENTS THAT COULD MAIM THE CHALLENGERS????

YES!!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!

Hopefully my friends aren't going to be in the tournament. That would be bad....

If any of my friends join the tournament, do you think that they'll be mad that I tried to kill them,. Would it be second degree murder? Ehh, I was never good at Laws anyway. But again, do you think that they will be mad that I tried to kill them?

Nah. Cedric's too nice and my other friends either don't want to join or are not eligible too. That the gods for that age restriction, no one could break that think.

Right?

A/N: Omg guys, I am so sorry that I haven't updated that much for the past few months. I've just been SO stressed with school work and all that jazz. But I promise that I will try to be more consistent with my updates.