Chapter 55

Lana's PoV

I don't know how, I don't know why, I don't know when, I don't know a LOT of things, but how the heck did Percy get almost everyone to call me ANA? Actually, I don't want to know. Percy's mind works in strange ways. . . 

"Ana!" Fred cried as he and George ran over to me.

"Mhm?" I asked.

"You have a package," They said handing me a package, shaped like a broom.

"Wow, I wonder what it is?" I said dryly.

"Open it!" Fred exclaimed.

"Kay," I said and leaned over to open the package.

"Wonder what it is," George said.

I stared at him in disbelief, "You're kidding, right?"

"Georgie," Fred began.

"No! I know its a bloody broom! I just meant what KIND of broom it is," He said flushing a bright red.

"Oh Georgina, its okay. You don't have to lie to us," I said like I was talking to a baby.

"I'm not lying!" He exclaimed, "Like is HAS to be a Firebolt, right?"

"Well, what else could it be? Ana has the 2nd best broom on the market," Fred said.

"Well, lets see," I said and ripped open the package, waiting, er actually EXPECTING for a shiny new broom, but when I tore open the packaging, there was something different there.

There was an old rickety broom there.

"Are you kidding?" Fred asked in surprise.

"Hm, I was expecting different, like a Firebolt," George said.

"Same," Fred and I agreed.

"Wait, theres a note," I said and plucked the note.

Ana, GRR PERCY!!!

I was told that you have a Quidditch Match soon, and if you'd like to have this broom, you can. I know it doesn't seem like anything much

"What language is this?" Fred asked.

"Ancient Greek you doofus," George said.

"You're the doofus not me! You didn't know what a broom shaped package could be," Fred said.

"Ladies, Ladies, you're both VERY ugly," I began.

I got two sharp nudges in the ribs for that one. I fell off of the seat in agony, tears forming in my eyes.

"Ana, are you okay?" Fred asked.

"Ooh, that hurt," I groaned.

"I didn't think that it would hurt that much," George said looking at me worriedly.

"Me neither bro," Fred said.

Shit, what if they found out.

"Just kidding," I said quickly jumping up.

Ooh, probably shouldn't of done that. Searing pain ripped through me as the wounds from the torture dreams were reopened.

"No, you are NOT kidding," George said.

"Guys, I'm fine," I said, "Just a cramp,"

They looked at me doubtfully.

"Well, I heard that bananas help," Fred said helpfully, "Wait, nope do NOT eat banana. Banana bad,"

"I don't think that was a cramp," George said.

"Let me just finish reading the letter," I sighed.