Chapter 19

Lana's PoV

My dream, it was Tartarus, and I was being tortured all over again. I woke up sweating and creating hard. I saw some blood on me and pain shot through me. I stumbled into the bathroom and Bill came in, he saw the blood and looked at me questioningly.

"I didn't think that you would be the type of person to do self harm," He said quietly.

"I don't, I was just having a bad dream and accidentally scratched myself," I told him.

I cleaned up the blood and Bill healed me with a wave of his wand.

"Thanks Bill," I said.

"No problem," He said smiling at me softly, "Now, why don't you get to be, its 4 in the morning,"

I nodded and went to my bed. I saw Bill return and when I thought that he was asleep I went to the bay window and sat down looking up at the stars.

"Hey Zoe, I miss you. I'm on a solo quest this time, my own little mission. Percy and Nico left me here, I don't know why yet. My mission is going good so far. Harry hasn't died yet. Bob says hi, he wants to see the stars. If you didn't know, Bob used to be a titan named Iapetus. He turned good when Percy and I made him forget about his life and convinced him that he was Bob. He kept with us though, and said that he liked himself as Bob and was disgusted with the old him. He sacrificed himself for us. I promised him that I would say Hello to the Sun and stars for him. And I will keep that promise until the day I die. I'm sorry that I couldn't save you in time, I miss you so much. You were one of my closest friends and you're like a sister to me," I said.

Tears started streaming down my face and I couldn't do a thing about it. I saw a shooting star and I knew that she heard me. I talked more to Zoe.

"My heads underwater, but I'm breathing fine," I sang quietly tears falling at a steady pace.

We used to joke about that song, because how ironic was it? It was true for me. I started to sing Wake Me Up quietly as I looked at the stars.

I finished the song and stared up at the stars. When I looked at the time, it was around 7 in the morning I made the puffiness around my eyes disappear and I saw Charlie wake up.

"Oh, hey Lana, I didn't know you were up," He said and walked over.

"Morning Charlie," I said smiling at him.

"Morning little Lanie," He said plopping down next to me.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked him.

"I usually get up early to take care of the Dragons," He said, "I work at a Romanian Dragon Sanctuary,"

"Thats cool," I said.

"Why are you up?" He asked.

"I couldn't stay asleep" I told him.

"Oh," He said nodded.

We talked for a while until everyone else finally woke up, they woke up at 10:30. I wore another one of my CHB shirts that said Daughter of Poseidon on the back and said Camp Half Blood in Ancient Greek on the front. I had some jean shorts and blue converse. As usual my Necklace, Bracelet and ring was on.

"What does the front of your shirt say?" Ron asked me.

"Camp Half-Blood," I said, "My camp gives us enough shirts to last years,"