Chapter 6

Lana's PoV

In my mind, I saw a human Apollo, who looked around 20.

"Wha?" I asked in confusion.

"Sorry, I had to get you here," He said giving me an apologetic grin, "Your body is just getting adjusted to the magic,"

"Am I really that short?" I asked looking at his towering figure.

"Yep," he said smugly and I glared at him.

"Wow, thanks," I said sarcastically.

"No, but you are," He said, "You're like what, 4 feet tall?"

"No," I said, "I'm like, 4 feet, 5 inches,"

"Wow, what a difference," He teased me.

I pouted and he grinned at me.

"You're really cute, you know that right?" He said.

"So I've been told," I grumbled.

"No, like honestly, you have huge big blue eyes and it's so cute," He pinched my cheeks and I rolled my eyes at him.

He hugged me and I smiled into his chest.

"Percy's worried," he muttered.

"How long have I been out," I asked him.

"Um, look at the time," He said nervously.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"It's October now," He told me.

"I've been asleep for about 2 weeks?" I shrieked at him.

"Umm, yes?" He said.

"Can I wake up now?" I asked him pleadingly.

He nodded and kissed the top of my head.

"Good luck," He said affectionately and with one last squeeze I felt the light go away and I heard someone talking, it was Harry.

I groaned and lifted my heavy eyelids.

"Lana!" He cried hugging me tightly.

"Wha, what happened?" I asked.

"We don't know, you just shut down I guess," He told me, "You were out for 2 weeks, you just passed out in the hut, and Hermione and Professor McGonagall had to bring you to the Hospital Wing, while Ron and I had to serve a detention,"

I nodded and felt a little woozy, but it started to clear up. Madame Pomphrey checked me over, and then I was free to go to the common room. I smiled and skipped down to the common room, Harry next to me. I walked in and I was attacked by like everybody.

"Now we have our full Quiddich Team!" Wood exclaimed and I rolled my eyes along with everyone else.

"Yay, we have our little prankster back!" Lee and the twins said and I smiled as they enveloped me into a hug.

Finally, the excitement died down when Professor McGonagall came into the room. But she was happy to see me too. Then, I went with Harry to go sit by the fire with Hermione and Ron.

"I'm glad you're okay," Ron told me and gave me a hug.

"Me too," Hermione said and smiled at my friends.

Another week passed by, and many people were getting colds, Ginny Weasley was bullied by Percy Weasley to take a Pepper Up potion, and it looked like she was on fire, with firey red hair and smoke pouring from her ears. But we still had a lot of Quiddich Practice, and I practiced plays with Angelina and Katie. It was stormy, and rainy for the past few practices and I've been Iris Messaging Percy a lot. He's home now, but visits camp often. I was walking with Harry to the common room, and we just finished a Quiddich practice, so we were dripping wet and muddy. As we were walking down the corridor, we saw Nearly Headless Nick.

"Hi Nick!" I said and he turned.

"Hello, hello," He said.

"You look troubled, young Potter," He said to Harry folding a transparent letter.

"So do you," He said.

"Ah, a matter of no importance, it's not as though I really wanted to join, thought I'd apply, but apparently I don't fulfill the requirements," He said with an airy tone, but had a bitter face, "But you would think, wouldn't you, that getting hit 45 times in the neck with a blunt axe would qualify you to join the headless hunt," he said angrily.

" Uh, yes," Harry said.

"What's the Headless Hunt?" I asked him in confusion.

"It's like a club for Ghosts who's head can separate from their bodies, to put into simpler terms," Nick told me.

I nodded and shivered. Nick ranted some more to us and we just nodded along to his words. Suddenly a cat winded around My ankles and I scratched it. It purred and suddenly a wrinkled old man appeared wheezing and glared at us.

"Filth! Muck Everywhere! I've had enough it! Potter! 7 year old! Let's go!" He snapped.

"I'm 11!" I said angrily, " Lana Jackson! 11 years old, honestly!"

"You kinda look 7 years old," Nick said and I pouted.

We followed him into an office and I looked around while Harry and Flitch were kinda talking. Then Flitch left and Harry was looking at a letter.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"I don't know," He said.

The Flich walked in and his face turned a bright red when he saw the envelope. And soon I was outside with Harry, in front of Nick, again.

"I'm going to the common room, I'm tired," I told Harry and he nodded.

Soon, Hermione, Ron, and I were joined by Harry, and we were all invited to Nick's Death Day Party.

"Ghosts?" I said trying to register that there were ghosts here, and they weren't summoned or in the Underworld.

Hermione nodded," I know it's a little weird to actually see them, but it's kinda cool as well,"

Suddenly, mist appeared and I saw Percy. Harry, Hermione, and Ron let out a shout and fell off their chairs.

"Percy!" I cried beaming at him.

"I was so worried about you, everyone was!" He scolded me in Greek.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to accidentally pass out weeks ago," I said sarcastically.

"Very good, apologize right," He said sarcastically.

"I am so very sorry, oh brother of mine, even though you have made me apologize every day since I woke up" I said sarcastically.

He disappeared and my friends stared at me.

"Well, night?" I said.

"Lana, who was that?" Ron asked me.

"It was my brother Percy," I said.

"He does look a lot like Harry," Ron said and I nodded.

"What were you speaking?" Hermione asked.

I shrugged, "Night guys,"

I walked upstairs without another word. Then, I turned invisible and made my offering. Then I went back up to my room. Turned visible again, and then got ready for bed, and after that. Sleep.....