Chapter 11

Lana's PoV

Harry told us about Dobby, and then they started to discuss stuff. And on Monday, all the 1st years were going around in tight knit groups. Ginny was distract, and Fred and George were going the TOTAL WRONG way in trying to cheer her up. There was also a roaring trade in talismans. amulets, and other protective thingies. By the 2nd week of December, Minnie was taking names of people who want to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas, and Harry and I still wouldn't talk to each other. As much as I wanted to go home, I had to stay because I needed to protect Harry.

Hermione's PoV

"Why is Lana staying for Christmas break, I mean she wants to see her Brother doesn't she?" Harry grumbled.

"Harry, she lives in America, it would be hard for her to go back home," I said.

"You guys need to end your fight, its been going on for so long," Ron told him.

"Hey, Lana over here!" I hollered and she looked over from her book, she came over.

"Hey Mione," She said.

I grabbed her and Ron grabbed Harry, then we locked them in my dorm.

"Mione!" I heard Lana yell.

"You better talk, or you'll be in there forever," I yelled back.

"Yeah! You better make up!" Ron yelled.

"There's a charm on here so unless you two make up you'll be in there," I yelled.

Lana's PoV

I looked at Harry and he stared back at me, our gazes quickly sharpening into a glare.

"I refuse to make up with him/her!" We screamed at Hermione and Ron.

"Well, you better, or you'll never get out," Hermione said.

I rolled my eyes and transfigured my pillow into a large mallet and swung it at the door. It broke with a crack and I walked through.

"Wha?" Ron shrieked when he saw the mallet.

I transfigured the mallet back into the pillow and threw it back into the room. Then I ran outside to the lake. I could really use a twin right now. The cold bit at my skin and I saw the ice at the lake. I willed a small part to melt and jumped into the water. When I was under I felt calmer. I made a water portal and went to Camp Half-Blood, I emerged from the water and saw Annabeth and Percy making out.

"Ewww! Get a room!" I shrieked and they jumped back.

"Lana!" They screamed and engulfed me into a huge hug.

"We missed you!" Annabeth said.

"I missed you too," I said, "I just wanted to visit,"

"I'll leave you two alone, have a nice brother and sister time," Annabeth told me and walked off.

"How's school?" Percy asked me.

"It's great," I said smiling at him.

We talked for hours and then, sadly I had to go.

"Love you sis," Percy told me.

"I love you Bro," I said.

I said bye to Annabeth and then used a water portal to the lake. I them walked out of the lake and walked into the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Lana, where were you we were worried," Harry scolded me.

"Why would YOU care?" I asked him coldly.

"Because even if we disagree, you're still my best friend and baby sister," He said.

I didn't say anything giving him a searching glare.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Fine," I said and sat down.

He sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry," Harry told me.

"I'm sorry too," I said staring at the fire, "I didn't want you to get hurt,"

"I know," He said.

We talked for a little bit more.

"Are we good now?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"I missed you," He told me and gave me a hug.

"I missed you too," I said and leaned into him.

"Ugh! If WE knew that all it would take is a fireplace, then I'm sure we wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to get you two to forgive each other!" I heard Ron say and I jumped.

I smiled at him, "I should go to bed now, night you two," I said.

"Night Lana," They chorused.

I went up to the room and after getting ready for bed Hermione came in.

"Lana, if you're Dyslexic, how can you read that weird book?" She asked me.

"I'm special," I joked.

Without another word, I fell asleep. The next day, we talked about going through Snape's private stores, we all have a death wish don't we..... We had Double Potions and we were going through ways to get the ingredients.

"Why don't you just turn invisible, then you don't have to worry about getting caught?" I asked.

"You can do that, but just in case Harry and Ron, cause a distraction," Hermione snapped, "Wait, how would YOU turn invisible?"

I tapped my ring and suddenly my body disappeared and they gasped. I tapped my ring again and turned visible again.

"That's cool," Ron gasped.

"Thank you, thank you very much," I said bowing, "and don't worry, I can so cause a distraction,"

Soon, we were in Snape's class, and I once again made a perfect potion.

"SNAPE! PROFESSOR SNAPE!" I yelled and the said person turned to me.

"What?" He asked.

I clicked my tongue, "No need to use that tone,"

He gave me a glare, "What do you require Miss Jackson,"

"I have a question!" I announced.

"What is your question?" He asked.

"What happens if I accidentally drink this potions, like if it accidentally gets poured down my throat?" I asked him.

"How stupid could someone be as to spill a potion down your throat?" He asked.

"Well, what if it is forced down your throat?" I asked, "Anyway, what will happen?"

"Well, as this is a swelling solution, Your throat will swell to the point that you can't breathe, then you die," He said.

"Wow, what if you got it in your lungs?" I asked.

"And how would you get it in your lungs?" He asked sounding very irritated.

"If you inhale it, duh," I said.

Suddenly there was an explosion, and I ducked as swelling solution went everywhere. It was chaos, and it was great.