Chapter 42

Lana's PoV

Soon, I was facing off with the feast of the demigods and everyone else was in the stands.

"Wait, is this a go after Lana cuz you all want revenge in some way," I wondered out loud.

They smirked and I groaned.

"Somewhat," Nico said.

"You're all loads of Minotaur dung," I muttered.

"Just kidding, partly," Thalia said and then Leo lunged at Percy.

The fight began and I went into battle mode. My sword was in hand and I ducked and dodged as I soon became face to face with Percy.

"Oh gods," I said and he smirked.

I did a front Ariel dodging an arrow and barely missed a jet of fire.

"Leo!!!!" They roared.

"Thanks Repair man," I said and he grinned at me.

"No problem, well there is a little problem, but oh well," He said.

I let out a laugh and water started to swirl around me in the octopus move thing with the ice blades at the end.

"Is that like your favorite move or what?" Percy asked.

"Hey, we've gotta put on a show don't we," I said.

"Oh yeah," Thalia cheered and few lightning bolts at me.

Damn.........

I hit away the lightning bolt and an ice blade shattered. More water was slowly gathering above Percy, so I was a nice little sister and stole it from him and slammed it onto the ground and froze it. Jason flew into the air and Frank turned into a dragon and flew into the air as well. They skidded and Hazel made some of the ear tear up and Jewels rose from it. The fight grew more intense and I went between fighting with my sword and using my powers. We were all going strong. Wind whipped around me and I made a hurricane appear.

"Aww, I was gonna do that," Percy whined.

Too bad Perc. Anyway. We went on for a while, until it was only me and Percy left, you see, I fought as little as possible and tried to slow them all down and they eventually picked each other off.

"Ooh, sibling fight," Percy said and I rolled my eyes.

I surrounded Percy with a ring of water and it shot ice at him.

"What in the name of Hades," Percy muttered.

He cut through the water, and while he was in the water I electrocuted him. He burst out and our swords met. He was obviously stronger than me so he started to overpower me. I made a bright flash and he stumbled back. I tapped my ring and turned invisible, he cursed. Suddenly I appeared behind him with my dagger at his throat and he yielded.

"Ha ha, I beat you again," I teased and he tackled me and sat on me.

"Well, if it was no powers then we would've won," He said.

"Percy, get of her, you're gonna squish her," Annabeth scolded.

"I'll help!" Frank volunteered and I vapor traveled on top of Percy's shoulders.

He laughed and almost fell into the crack in the earth he made.

We repaired everything and heard a roar. Hellhounds appeared along with Kelli and her gang.

"Aww Man," Percy said and we all stood back to back.

"Hey! You all stay where you are!" Thalia yelled at the Wizards and Witches, "This is not training, this is real,"

The Feather-Shooting Birds and some Gryphons appeared and I groaned.

"No wonder why you guys are here," I said to Percy.

"Hey, why don't you go get the Wizards inside, we can handle these guys," Percy told me.

"Why can't I help?" I asked him angrily.

"We've got this Lana, you can go inside and you know, be safe," Frank said.

"Why? Don't you trust me to fight anymore?" I asked.

"It's not about that," Thalia said, "We just want you to be safe, we're older than you and we don't want to see you get hurt,"

"Yeah so why was I thrown into wars then, how did I make it? I can fight, nothing changed I'm still kicking your butts at training, or let me guess you just let me win? Fine then, you do your stuff, heros," I said.

"Lana, we didn't mean," Hazel began.

"We're just doing this because we care about you," Percy said.

I threw a spear and the hellhound behind him turned to dust. Then I walked off to the stands.

"Come on, I'm bringing you all inside the school," I said, "I'll take the back go on,"

They all sprinted inside the school and I followed. We went into our common rooms and I went over to my friends.

"Shouldn't you be fighting?" Neville asked me.

"They don't want me too," I said.

"Well to be fair, you were poisoned twice and had a severe allergic reaction just in the matter of weeks," Seamus reasoned.

"But you did great at training," Dean said.

"Thanks," I said, "I'm gonna go patrol around, stay in here and hopefully no monsters will spawn and if they do, just scream,"

They nodded and I walked out of the room. I walked around the school and saw that the monsters were all gone, but the dementors were swarming onto them. So I did the most logical thing. I whipped out my wand and tried to do the Patronus charm. I tried like 5 times and then thought of the friends I had, the times we joked on Argo II and when I met my Mom and Percy. I thought of all those strong moments, how Cedric and I flew above Hogsmeade and played in the snow. I focused on all those happy memories and closed my eyes.

"Expecto Patronum!" I yelled and a dragon flew out of the tip of my wand.

It chased away all the Dementors and I walked over to them and they were all on the ground. I drenched them all with water and they shot up.

"Here," I said and gave them each a piece of chocolate.

"Lana, are you mad at us?" Annabeth asked me quietly.

"No," I said and they all looked relieved, "I'm furious,"

I spun on my heel and walked away and into the Gryffindor common room.