New Kid, More Like New Best Friend

September 1st 2016

First day of high school, Gabriel could care less they would probably have no new students and the kids in his class hates him because he always pulls pranks on them.

Sam Winchester just moved to Sioux Falls and also could care less about school even though he does well and everything he doesn't like how people won't talk to him at each school he goes to. Sam goes to Sioux Falls High because his 'Uncle' Bobby, who isn't really his Uncle took him in after his brother got a job at Bobby's garage.

Gabriel went to Sioux Falls Elementary/ Middle School, he basically lived there his whole life.

Gabriel got up at six, he wandered into his bathroom stripped from his pajamas and got in the shower. He took a twenty minute shower. He dried off and got dress, his shirt clung to his chest and his hair was damp. Then he went downstairs for breakfast. He sat at his usual seat by the kitchen table Anna his older sister made breakfast and Castiel his older brother was sitting there drinking coffee.

"Morning Cassie, morning Anna." Gabriel said with happiness.

"Someone sounds happy." Anna said while putting some eggs and bacon on his plate.

"Oh sure, first day of school maybe we'll get a new kid." Gabriel said in that happy tone again.

"I wouldn't bet on that." Cas said with a smirk.

"Oh, shush Cassie, don't get his hopes up." Anna said while hitting his shoulder.

"Well..." Cas trailed off.

Gabriel finished his breakfast and whipped out a chocolate bar and started to nibble on that.

"Hey it's too early for candy." Anna said in a stern voice.

"Oh, I can't get his hopes up but you can yell at him for eating candy?" Cas said in a hurt tone.

"I need caffeine somehow and you won't let me drink coffee." Gabriel retorted while still nibbling on his chocolate.

"What ever just get in the car so I can drop you off you don't want to be late." Anna said while grabbing the keys.

"Ok let me brush my teeth first." Gabriel said while rushing into the bathroom.

Gabriel finished brushing his teeth and they were off.

Meanwhile with Sam.

Sam woke up at six got in the shower. He went down stairs to find a plate full with food waiting for him.

"Eat while it's still hot, boy." Bobby said while gesturing to his seat and plate.

Sam ate and brushed his teeth afterward and just sat back at the table.

"Morning Sammy ready for school?" Dean asked.

Sam just nodded, since he doesn't talk.

When he was little his parents died in a fire and haven't talked since. He'll talk a little if it's just Dean. When their parents died he stopped being his energetic self and became so lifeless but it never affected his straight A's.

Dean dropped Sam off at Sioux Falls High, told him good luck and try to make friends. Sam just gave him his signature bitch face for the last part and waved off.

Sam walked into the school, he already had his schedule and went to his locker, he grabbed his needed things for the first period class which was History. Sam just walked into his homeroom class and took a seat in the back.

Gabriel got to school he had his schedule out, he went to his locker got his things for his first period and went to his homeroom. He walked in glanced around and seen a new kid wow the first in three years. He wandered to the back of the class where he was.