Secret Admirer

At school the next week Sam was still getting the notes some the same some different. He really didn't know who this guy was because he never had to talk to him. Gabriel hated the guy no matter what.

School in the morning one day.

"Hey my perfect sweet angel, Gabriel." Sam said when Gabriel walked up to him.

"Hey my perfect sweet moose, Samsquatch." Gabriel said as he opened his locker to grab whatever he needed. "Did you get anymore notes?" Gabriel added with jealousy.

"Yup, are you jealous?" Sam asked, Gabriel just went silent then looked at him with sad eyes.

"Yes." Gabriel said quietly.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"Well, what if this guy is better than me and you leave me." Gabriel said quietly and sadly.

"Please who can be better than Perfect Sweet Angel Gabriel? Sam asked but whispered the last part.

"Nobody?" Gabriel wanted to state but ended out turning into a question.

"Right, unless you know you become like this almighty god or something then that Gabriel is better than my perfect sweet angel." Sam said as they were walking down the hallway to Henricksen's room.

"Oh ok I thought you were really considering that guy." Gabriel said with a 'phew' sound.

"Like I said before, I'll never leave you unless you leave me, and you'll never leave me, right?" Sam asked to make sure.

"Never in a million years will I ever leave you, Samwich." Gabriel confirmed.

"Okay, then we have nothing to worry about, and I love you, my sweet perfect angel, Gabriel." Sam whispered the last part again and made Gabriel blush.

They went through the long homeroom then they were off to their first hour class which was English 12. When they got there they would normally sit in the back with the two open spots so they sat there. They went through all of the long boring morning class periods then it was lunch.

"Hey Char, you have some classes with the new kid right?" Gabriel asked when they all sat down.

"Uh, yeah why?" Charlie asked now curious cause well Sam.

"He be writing my Samsquatch notes and he won't stop so scare him off you're more intimidating and I don't know who he is." Gabriel said and gave her this look like please I'm begging you.

"What makes you think I know him?" Charlie asked with a faint smirk.

Gabriel gave her this 'bitch please' look then said "Because you know everyone, please."

"Yes, I'll do it." Charlie said with a smile.

"Thank you." Gabriel said and Charlie just nodded.

Charlie's next class so happenly had the new kid.

"Hey I'm Charlie I don't think we met." Charlie said while holding out her hand which the new kid took.

"Hi, and no but I'm Balthazar." Balthazar said with a smile.

"Right Balthazar, so I heard you've been giving my friend some unwanted attention, no?" Charlie asked.

"Who, the tall one with long hair and beautiful hazel eyes?" Balthazar asked with a smirk.

"Yes, stay away from him he has a boyfriend and you don't want to mess with any of them." Charlie threatened.

"Or else what?" Balthazar asked.