Summer Vacation, with an Actual Vacation

When Gabriel and Sam walked out of that school for the last time until Senior year, they saw Dean and Cas waiting for them with huge smiles on their faces.

"Oh god now what?" Gabriel asked Sam before they got to them.

"I don't know, hopefully it's good." Sam said attempting with a reassuring smile.

"Hey Sammy, hey Gabe." Dean said with the big smile plastered on his face still.

"Now what Dean?" Sam asked.

"Well see, now we Cas and I saved enough money from our jobs to take all four of us on a summer vacation." Dean replied with a huge smile still.

"Ok, where too?" Gabriel asked.

"Mm it's a surprise." Cas said and smiled.

"Oh Cassie you know I hate surprises." Gabriel whined but just earned a laugh from Sam and shrugs from Cas and Dean.

They went to Bobby's who finally arrived two weeks ago, and they packed, told Bobby they'll be gone for awhile and they went to the Novak's. Gabriel and Cas packed and told Anna they would be gone with Dean and Sam for awhile and will text her if anything happens.

With that they were on the road once they got everything in the impala thank god for that little lift in the trunk to put some extra things in there.

Cas sat passenger while Dean drove. Gabriel sat in the middle not wanting the cooler to separate him and Sam on their trip that he assumed was going to be long. Dean and Cas never told them where or what they will be going or doing there, not even hints.

Sam sat behind Dean with Gabriel right on him. Cas would every once in awhile touch Dean's leg and Dean would turn and they would smile at each other.

"Gabriel could you hand me a water, please." Dean asked when Gabriel handed it to him he gave it to Cas to open but Cas just took a big drink from it then gave it to Dean to finish.

"Well geez Cas you could've asked for one." Dean said jokingly and Gabriel handed Cas two this time.

Sam leaned down and kissed Gabriel then grabbed a water for himself. They were listening to Dean's cassette tapes instead of the radio.

Sam and Gabriel fell asleep with Sam turned so he could be in this hug position with his arms around Gabriel and Gabriel has his face nuzzled into Sam's chest. Cas turned to look at them and had this 'awed' look on his face, Dean looked in the rearview mirror and saw them he had an 'awe' look also.

Even though it was late Dean kept driving eventually Cas fell asleep. Dean pulled into this motel he got a room with two queens and went to wake them up to go inside.

When they walked into the room Gabriel and Sam just fell onto the first bed and went back to sleep curled up again. Cas and Dean went to the other bed and laid down after taking Sam's and Gabe's shoes off for them and they went to sleep cuddling.

Next morning.

Sam and Gabriel woke up early and a little bit confused. They were confused on how they were in a motel room and when they got in the motel room. Sam got up and now Gabriel felt cold, but Sam had to go to the bathroom. When Sam walked out Cas was awake and he was talking to Gabriel while sitting on the motel room couch. Then Dean finally awoke.

They waited a good hour and a half before they left to a diner in the nearest town to eat breakfast then they hit the road again.

They were eating breakfast and then they were done, they got up paid then left for the road again.