Don't Stop Me Now (A/N title: I listen to too much Queen)

When Gabriel left Anna at the hospital he was still really mad. Sam saw him and went over by him.

"Hey slow down Gabriel!" Sam yelled but he kept walking.

It didn't take Sam that long to catch up to Gabriel. When Sam finally got to him he stopped Gabriel.

"Sam Winchester don't you fucking dare stop me now." Gabriel kind of snapped, Sam's expression went cold from the use of his last name from Gabriel.

"What the hell is up with you?" Sam retorted back and Gabriel rolled his eyes and kept walking.

"Don't make me do this." Sam said as he walked behind Gabriel.

"Do wh-" Gabriel started but was stopped when Sam picked him up bridal style.

Gabriel felt his face heat up, Sam looked down at him and smiled and he went into the woods. Gabriel started to cry Sam didn't know why but he wanted him to stop. Sam got to a beautiful meadow in the middle of the woods.

"Hey why are you crying?" Sam asked as he laid Gabriel on the grass.

"You, Anna everybody." Gabriel responded trying to hold back a sob.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked as he grabbed Gabriel to lay closer to him.

"You know the thing that happened last summer with you?" Gabriel asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes, I remember, especially the speech you did also." Sam said as he brushed Gabriel's hair from his tear stained face.

"Okay well I told Anna kind of the same thing but more swearing because when I'm completely serious to her I swear a lot." Gabriel said while moving closer to Sam.

"Okay, but why did that make you cry?" Sam asked still baffled by the fact he was crying.

"I don't know why they just came I don't know and sorry for snapping at you." Gabriel apologized. Sam just replied with a kiss and they laid there in the meadow for hours until the sun was down it was completely dark.

Sam and Gabriel fell asleep in the meadow and they got a text from their brothers but they didn't hear anything.

Cas and Dean started to worry even though they are seventeen. Cas and Dean went to the Novak's place maybe Gabriel and Sam went there but they weren't in there. Bobby was out of town for some reason. Sam woke up around three in the morning, he looked down to see Gabriel still asleep, he smiled and looked around. Shit, he thought, Dean is going to be pissed.

"Hey Gabriel wake up, we have to go home." Sam said while shaking Gabriel on the shoulder.

"Mmhmm, five more minutes." Gabriel mumbled Sam just looked down at him with an idiotic smile.

"No Gabe we need to go now Cas and Dean are pissed, and it's three in the morning and we're in a meadow." Sam said now moving so Gabriel doesn't have comfy spot anymore.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah in a little bit." Gabriel mumbled once again.

"Gabriel Novak if you don't get up I'll leave you here." Sam said in a stern voice.

"Mmhmm." Gabriel responded.

"Ok then text me when you wake up I'm leaving." Sam said as he laid Gabriel back down comfortably and got up.

"No, Sammy don't leave me." Gabriel said while grabbing Sam's leg.

"Then c'mon." Sam said, Gabriel shook his head. "Why?" Sam asked.

"I want you to stay here with me and sleep, so don't want to leave." Gabriel whinned.

"Fine." Sam gave in and laid back down they fell asleep again.

Sam and Gabriel woke up around eight in the morning. They got up texted Dean and Cas, who were pissed. They walked to Bobby's luckily he wasn't home yet. When they walked in Dean and Cas were sitting in the living room chairs.

"You used protection I assume." Dean said with a smirk.

"Nothing happened after I visited Anna, I snapped at Sam and he picked me up and we went into the woods, and we were talking then we fell asleep." Gabriel assured them.

"Yes, and I woke up at three read your messages and tried waking Gabe up but he wouldn't I threaten to leave him there, he grabbed my leg and told me to stay with him there and sleep so I did." Sam added to Gabriel's bit.

"Alright we all know you won't do it anyways." Dean said as they both eased.