New Year's Eve

Their Christmas break was going pretty quick and soon as they knew it, it was New Year's eve.

On New Year's Eve, obviously the couples were together. They were at Benny's party surprise surprise. Benny is Dean's best friend and invited him, Cas, Sam, Gabriel, Charlie, Jo and Kevin. They got to the party around ten o'clock.

Around eleven thirty Dean, Cas, Sam, Gabriel, Charlie, Jo and Kevin all went to this lounge type place in Benny's huge house. They were carrying on, talking, laughing then Kevin left around quarter to twelve because of midnight kiss so yea don't want Kevin to be awkward.

They all knew why Kevin left they all just carried on what they were doing. Jo and Charlie on the other hand they weren't dating not yet.

Then so it begins.

10....

.

.

.

9.....

.

.

.

8....

.

.

.

7....

.

.

.

6....

.

.

.

5....

.

.

.

4....

.

.

.

3....

.

.

.

2....

.

.

.

1....

They all kissed Sam and Gabriel had deep, passionate kiss. Cas and Dean had a sloppy but long kiss. While Charlie and Jo were flustered at first but they began to move in sync with each other and when they pulled apart Jo looked so embarrassed Charlie was apologizing but then the unexpected happened Jo kiss Charlie to shut up.

When Sam and Gabriel pulled apart Charlie and Jo were still kissing so they took out their phones and took a picture and they started to snigger and they left the lounge to go and show Kevin.

Cas and Dean were gone already who knows where, oops he was already with Kevin. Charlie and Jo were still in the lounge so let's see what they are doing.

"Hey did you want to I don't know go on a date?" Charlie asked with a smile.

"Yes, yeah sure." Jo said a little too quickly and they started to laugh.

"Well I would normally ask for your number but we're already are friends so I don't need to." Charlie said with a laugh.

"Yeah, uh where are the boys?" Jo asked.

Charlie just shrugged and they left to go find them. They wandered the place for a long time until they walked into the basement where the boys were playing pool.