Sam you have a beautiful voice

Gabriel and Sam started hanging out on a daily basis if Anna let's him go over, which she normally does. Dean and Bobby lets Sam go over a lot if Gabriel can't come over which is rare. Gabriel and Sam was hanging out Saturday, while Cas and Dean are hanging out.

"Hey Deano and Cassie you wanna play Mario Kart again, Samsquatch and I are bored and wanna play but with you guys?" Gabriel asked.

"Sure I'll play what about you Cas?" Dean responded while turning towards Cas who just nodded.

They went upstairs and into Gabriel's room where Sam had already set everything up.

"How did you know that Dean and Cassie were going to say yes?" Gabriel asked while sitting next to Sam.

"It's Dean if it involves me he's going to say yes, and Castiel well if Dean said yes so is he." Sam said with a clear and full voice.

"Well I guess he know me too well." Dean said jokingly.

"Well you know I am your brother." Sam said so clearly again.

"Let's play, I wanna win." Castiel spoke up.

"Yeah right I'm gonna win." Dean said with determination like the night before. Gabriel and Sam just gave each other a look and nodded.

"What the hell was that about?" Dean asked.

"Oh nothing let's just play." Gabriel replied while the game is started.

Dean chose Mario, Sam chose Luigi thinking because they're brothers and what not, Castiel chose Yoshi and Gabriel chose Bowser. They played the cup with Rainbow Road, and surprisingly Sam won with a first and Gabriel came in second in each one.

"Ok you guys cheated." Dean and Castiel said while giving them a dirty look.

"No we didn't besides if we did you wouldn't be able to prove it." Gabriel said with a wink towards Sam who actually blushed.

Couple hours later.

"Hey Bobby could Sam and I spend the night here?" Dean asked.

"Ok we'll be over in a little bit to get clothes." Dean said while nodding at Sam who looked confused.

"Hey Anna could Sam and Dean spend the night, it's alright with Bobby?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah sure, they can spend the night." Anna said while giving them a smile.

"Thank you." Gabriel said while hugging Anna.

"No problem little bro as long as you have a friend and so does Castiel." Anna said while returning the hug.

Dean and Sam went home to get some clothes when they came back Castiel and Gabriel were hiding.

"Hey Anna where are they?" Dean asked looking confused when he walked back down the stairs.

"I don't know I thought they were in their rooms they're not?" Anna asked 'concerned'.

"No, where else would they be?" Dean asked while Sam just was in Gabriel's room.

"I don't know, where is Sam?" Anna asked changing the subject.

"He's in Gabriel's room, Anna seriously where are they." Dean said now getting a giggle from Anna.

"I don't-" Anna started but cut herself off of laughter.

"You know whatever, I'll find them." Dean said while resisting the urge of laughing because of Anna, she just nodded.

Dean searched the entire house besides Gabriel's room. Earlier when they came back he looked in there, but no one was there except for Sam when he bullied his way past Dean. Dean didn't know that Gabriel's closet had an extra little room where Castiel and Gabriel were hiding in. Sam knew about the room, and went in there.

Hey guys what are you doing? Sam signed giving them a confused look.

"We are hiding from Dean, I knew you knew about this room but he doesn't." Gabriel whispered.

Dean tried asking Anna but she just laughed, and he gave up on her. Sam signed while shaking his head.

They became silent as they heard Dean, yelling if they don't come out he was leaving then heard Anna laugh. Sam pulled out his phone and texted Dean.

September 3rd 2016, 6:20 p.m.

Hey did you try upstairs, because I'm 100% sure they're upstairs.

-Sam

September 3rd 2016, 6:20

Are you with them?

-Dean

With that text Sam didn't reply. They heard Dean coming up the stairs and entered Gabriel's room.

"Sam where are you?" Dean asked with confusion.

They were trying so damn hard not to laugh but Castiel just busted out laughing. Dean opened the closet door and walked in he moved every piece of clothing there was until he found a door and walked in to find Gabriel, Castiel and Sam laughing with tears coming down.

"You lost us." Castiel said while still laughing.

"What kind of threat is that, if we don't come out you'll leave?" Gabriel asked.

"Shut up." Dean said while walking out of the closet.

They came out of the closet and they started laughing again for some reason.

Few hours later.

Sam was sleeping in Gabriel's room.

"We can share the bed if you want." Gabriel said while making room for Sam.

Sam didn't hesitate one bit while crawling into Gabriel's bed.

"Hey Sam can I tell you something?" Gabriel asked while turning towards Sam who was giving him his full attention. "I'm gay" Gabriel whispered while trying not to make eye contact.

"Me too." was all Sam said while turning over so his back was facing Gabriel as he try to hide his face so Gabriel couldn't see the blush.

Gabriel laid awake thinking Sam was asleep he started talking to him. "Sam I'm glad that I decided to talk to you and Henricksen assigned us as partners, and you have a beautiful voice and I just wish you would use it more."

"Gabriel, I know." Sam said while looking at the shocked kid behind him.

"You were awake and you let me say-" Gabriel was cut off with a 'shh' from Sam.

Gabriel blushed because Sam was smiling at him. Sam turned so he was facing Gabriel he gave him a hug. Sam never moved from the hug, nor did Gabriel. Gabriel found himself scooting closer to Sam. Sam smiled and drifted off to sleep. Gabriel nuzzled closer to Sam who smelled so good and was so warm. Gabriel later on fell asleep.

Once they woke up Gabriel was still nuzzled to Sam who was awake.

"Sorry." Gabriel told Sam while scooting away.

"Why I'm the one who didn't move." Sam said while giving Gabriel a small smile, and Gabriel just nodded.