Chapter 30:Why so much hate

Ian's POV

I post a tweet talking about how I did try to commit suicide and all I got was hate!Why what did I say?This is bull crap.People commented thing like "I wished you did die" "Fuck off no one cares" "Suck my dick stupid bitch" and "I bet Anthony saved you because he cares unlike you" to name a few.Today I was supposed to be shooting a smosh video but people will just say things about me too!I mean it's not the comments it the fact they say that after I almost died.Anthony tweeted about me and he got no hate...Which is funny since he just said "yes I did help Ian by calling the ambulance and I hope nobody thinks they should die" like literally what the actual fuck was that did some 11 year old come up with that jeez...This makes me upset they act like I only tried to die for attention.Anthony and I got asked by ellen degeneres to be on her show and Anthony said yes so that's my plan for today.So I get dressed up wake up Anthony since we still live together...but yeah we finally arrived at the studio for the show. And now we're on.

Ellen:Welcome thanks for being here!
Anthony:It's a pleasure to be here!
Ian:Yeah.
Ellen:So is it hard for you two to be here together since you're going through things.
Anthony:It's not that weird for me but if he talks to me it'll be different.
Ian:Ha well I mean for me it's kinda weird just sitting here so.
Ellen:Oh why is that?
Ian:Well I was hoping to just relax alone all day but I'm happy to be here.
Anthony:Wow you're still lazy you didn't change at all.

People started laughing and I just rolled my eyes because that really didn't make any sense.

Ellen:Well Ian may I ask why you have a huge bandaid on the side of your face?
Ian:Well I got hurt and have more scars like the one Anthony left on my heart.
Ellen:So Anthony's the one that actually broke up with you ?
Anthony:Yes.
Ian:Yep.
Ellen:You two seemed really happy what happened?
Anthony:Somebody got in between our relationship and I figured we needed a break.
Ian:Yeah we needed a break.

I rolled my eyes.

Ellen:Ok Anthony what do you think will ianthony come back?
Anthony:Well I was hoping it would've yesterday but Ian wasn't to happy.
Ian:Yeah because I'm tried of sorry after sorry.
Anthony:But I mean it every time.
Ian:If everyone was actually sorry when they said sorry you would still be with Kalel.
Anthony:At least Kalel didn't act crazy on tv.

Again everyone laughed like I swear the crowd is high or something.

Ellen:Well Anthony are you the only one trying to get the relationship back together?
Anthony:Yeah but I think I'm done because Ian's not right for me.

I looked down and start to cry why would he say that! I care about us but I need to trust him first.

Ian:W...well I guess that's right ...I'm not right for you ...Why did I ever think I was in the first place.I'm not right for a guy who cheated twice once with his ex and the other with his high school crush. I guess I better find somebody that's right oh wait I did that was Pamela and she abused me but she wasn't right for me so who is someone that will cheat right in front of me and abuse me?Fuck this.

I left and drove home. I don't care if people hate me because I don't need them.Why does Anthony thinks I'm not right for him.Who am I right for ...I decided to call Lasercorn.I know he's still my friend probably...so I decided to call him.

Ian:Hey Lasercorn.
Lasercorn:Hi Ian what's up?
Ian:Do you mind if I come over to your house.
Lasercorn:Not at all!
Ian:Ok thanks bye.
Lasercorn:Bye.

I drove to Lasercorn's house and we talked and talked.It was fun until.

Lasercorn:So do you still love Anthony?
Ian:Yeah but I just can't trust him...also I thought you didn't like Anthony why do you care?
Lasercorn:I care about you and wont you to be happy...Even if that means you love Anthony.

Everything went silent and we just look into each other's eyes.We were close then we locked lips with a very passionate kiss.It made me realize that Lasercorn really cared and wanted me to be happy.Then we broke the kiss and I looked over to see a sad Anthony...What was he doing here?

Lasercorn:What are you doing here?
Ian:Yeah what are you doing here?
Anthony:I saw your car outside Ian and wanted to really apologize...but I-I see you're ha-happy...

Anthony was tearing up.I feel bad.

Ian:Anthony I'm sorry I'm not actually dating Lasercorn.
Anthony:What?
Ian:But know you know how it feels to see someone you love kiss someone else.
Anthony:Yeah and I'm extremely sorry and hope we can go on a date.
Ian:Only if you cook something delicious!
Anthony:Anything for my gummy bear!
Lasercorn:Yeah ianthony back together!!!

We laughed but hopefully ianthony will happen again!Oh Anthony I can't wait for our date!Holy shit did that rhyme?
Wait...date wait...date I think so?

A/N:Hopefully you enjoyed!And sorry if you love iancorn since it didn't happen.I've never read an iancorn story...

SwEEtiEpiE