Chapter 33:That special day

Ian's POV

Today is the day.The day I finally marry my true love Anthony Padilla!I'm wearing a white suit and a prince crown since today I become the king!Well Anthony is the Knight in shining armor and I'm the prince he saved and we fell for each other.Also since I'm royalty to Anthony we're keeping the Hecox name so basically today Anthony Padilla will become Anthony Hecox!My best man is Lasercorn since he finally moved on from me and got married and had a baby...Babycorn!Anthony's best man is his bro Matthew.My other groomsmen are Sohinki and Jovenshire.And Anthony's groomsmen are West and Flitz.Babycorn is going to hold the rings (with the help of his mother of course)And Mari wanted to be in the wedding so she's the flower girl...Woman?I really can not wait.

                   ~The ceremony~

Anthony's POV

Finally Ian was down the isle so I could finally marry him. I was really scared though...I love him but I'm so nervous to talk to him!Hopefully this goes great.
Time goes by and we said our vows and all the other junk.Finally I could kiss him!

Pastor:Do you Anthony Padilla take Ian  Hecox to be your husband as long as you both shall live?
Anthony:I do!
Pastor:And do you Ian Hecox take Anthony Padilla to be your husband as long as you both shall live?
Ian:I do!!!
Pastor:With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband.You may kiss!

I kissed Ian so passionately and hoped it wouldn't end...but it had too.We held hands and walked down the isle as a married couple!The time went by and we were having so much fun!It was time for people to leave then finally it was just me and Ian.I walked my parents out and went to look for him and he was sitting by the wedding arch.

Anthony:Hey Ian!
Ian:Hi Anthony!

I walked toward him and sat down next to him.

Ian:Well can you believe it?
Anthony:What?
Ian:Can you believe we're married!
Anthony:It feel like I'm dreaming.
Ian:Every day we're together I feel like I'm dreaming just like I would in high school.
Anthony:Well I guess dream do come true.
Ian:I just have one more dream...

A/N: I'm bad at weddings I know.But hopefully you enjoyed and hopefully you can wait for next chapter.Love you guys!

🍭SwEEtipiE🍬