Chapter 31:One Date

Anthony's POV

I made Ian's favorite breakfast and was going to give it to him while he was in bed like I did when we were together.

Anthony:Hey Ian I made you breakfast!
Ian:Thanks but I don't want pancakes.
Anthony:Well what do you want me to make or buy?
Ian:An omelette.
Anthony:Ok I'll cook it!
Ian:I'm good I'll make it myself.
Anthony:Are you sure?
Ian:Yeah.

I don't know if he purposely didn't want me to cook but I mean as long as he's happy!I want to see how he was doing by hugging him and seeing what he was doing.

Anthony:How are you?
Ian:Umm...Can you let go of me please.
Anthony:Why?
Ian:Because you're not my boyfriend and you're making me uncomfortable.
Anthony:Sorry.

I let go of him.

Ian:Thanks.
Anthony:Yeah so do you want to go on a date tonight?

Ian froze and looked at me.

Ian:Umm...well...
Anthony:Sorry if you feel uncomfortable.
Ian:It's just I really really like you and I feel weird being around you since you're not my boyfriend but I can't trust you. And until I learn to trust you I can't date you without thinking if I go to the bathroom I'll come back and see you kissing some girl.
Anthony: I understand.

I walked back to my room and Ian stopped me in the hallway.He turned me around and kissed me!

Ian:Don't think that means we're dating.
Anthony:I won't.
Ian:Look maybe we'll have a date here at home but not in public.
Anthony:So tonight?
Ian:Tonight!
Anthony:I'll cook.
Ian:Ok I'll pick out the movie.

So Ian walked to his room and I went to buy some food to eat. I decided to make pizza since that's what we had on our first date even though it wasn't a date.

                        ~Time Skip~

Anthony's POV

Finally it was time for our date so I put on my Legends Of Zelda triforce shirt and skinny jeans and sat down and waited for Ian.

Ian's POV

The movie I picked was Pokèmon First Movie!I decided to wear a flannel and jeans and saw Anthony sitting down he set the table.

Anthony:Oh hi Ian!
Ian:Hi!

I sat down at the table.

Anthony:So what movie did you pick.
Ian:It's a surprise!
Anthony:You know I hate surprises!
Ian:Exactly!

We laughed and ate while talking the whole night.Finally we were done so I started the movie while Anthony say down.

Ian:You ready to watch Pokemon First Movie BITCH!!!
Anthony:Of course!

We sat down and we healed hands.Later in the night we cuddled together like we would when we where together.

Ian:Anthony.
Anthony:Yeah?
Ian:You know I really love you and I want to make things work.
Anthony:Really?
Ian:Yes just promise me something.
Anthony:Anything!
Ian:Promise me I can trust you.
Anthony:Of course because you are my everything and losing you is the worst thing that happened to me.
Ian:Oh Anthony I love you so much gummy worm!
Anthony:I love you too gummy bear.

A/N:Hopefully you enjoyed.This is not the last chapter.

🍭SwEEtiEpiE🍬