Chapter 32:True Love

A/N:They've been together for a year now so this is taken place in the future!

Anthony's POV

Ian and I have been together for a year now and I finally want to tie the knot! I plan on prosing to Ian today and this time I'm taking him to dinner.I can't wait!I've already told his and my parents and they are excited!Not only are they happy and supportive but so are our friends.I can't wait to finally be with him forever!So right now we're both getting ready for dinner.

Anthony:You ready Ian!
Ian:Yeah let's go!

So go to the restaurant and eat and talk all night!So I finally got the courage to ask him.

Anthony:So Ian.
Ian:Yeah.
Anthony:I've been thinking about us and I really love you so much and you're all I care about so will you Ian Hecox be with me forever and will you marry me?

Ian started crying and looked at the ring and said.

Ian:Yes!

I put the ring on his finger and it luckily fit and we kissed!We took a picture of the ring on Ian's finger and we posted it on Instagram and Twitter!

Anthony:I really love you Ian.
Ian:I love you too but who's last name are we going with Hecox or Padilla?
Anthony:Hmm...I don't know?
Ian:We'll think about.

So we kissed then payed for our food and left.We went home and had a good night sleep.

A/N:Sorry this was short af but it was mostly about the proposal and that's it.Comment what you want the last name to be!Love y'all and hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I really like the last name Hecox so I'm hoping that's the popular vote.Also any ideas for the honeymoon comment that too!So bye!

🍭SwEEtiEpiE🍬