Chapter 16

Runningwish shook her head, her fur standing on end like she had been part of the vision herself. She needed to tell someone about this.

Hawkpath, the medicine cat, maybe. Runningwish narrowed her eyes.

No, she would sound mouse-brained if she told her. She spotted Rednose walking out of the warriors den, his fur looked ungroomed and dirty.

That same guilt came over her. Runningwish looked past him to see Voleeye and Spottedlegs sharing a squirrel. She could trust her siblings couldn't she?

Runningwish sighed and walked to the high ledge. Greystar would think I'm mouse-brained too... Runningwish mentally thought to herself when she thought of telling the Thunderclan leader. She wanted to yowl to Starclan, why could she witness her clanmates supposed deaths?

Runningwish sighed and stretched her tired limbs. Maybe if she slept a while Starclan would visit her. Her ears pricked when she thought of an idea.
Tonight is a half moon. The medicine cats are going to the moonpool tonight. Runningwish glanced at the silent hanging brambles of the medicine cat den.

She was friends with Snowpaw, maybe she could ask her to keep an ear open for any messages from Starclan without admitting her visions.