Crossing Breeds Chapter 1

Ok, this is a boy/boy story so if you dont like it.....dont read it. First chapter is dedicated to heather1214 cuz she rox!!!!!! :D ENJOY!!!

=============================================================================================

“Not in the mood Vance.” Blaine said through gritted teeth as Vance and his entourage of two laughed as they circled him. “Oh come now Blaine, we just wanted to say hello.” Blaine growled and advanced on Vance, his most hated enemy. But Steven and Derik held him back.

He could have easily broken their grip but he had to keep his secret well…secret. Humans feared what they did not understand.  “So Blaine, I heard the new girl has taken a liking to you.” Blaine smirked at Vance. “Mad she chose top dog rather than bottom leech?”

Vance’s black eyes sparked with anger as he drew his fist back. As he swung Blaine brought his arm, along with the boy that held it, in front of him, and instead of hitting Blaine, Vance K.Oed one of his own. This made Blaine laugh.

“Asshole!” Steven yelled and shoved Blaine forward in order to tend to his brother. Blaine was taken by surprise by the sudden loss of balance and fell forward onto Vance who, surprisingly, caught him and held on. Violet eyes met black in a glare that softened for some unknown reason.

Vance pulled Blaine closer to him and brushed some of his dark blue fringe from his forehead and murmured. “So beautiful.” Normally Blaine would’ve shoved Vance away but he took a strange comfort in being held in such a protective grip, being told he was beautiful.

“Um… is there something you’re not telling us Vance?” Vance’s eyes snapped from Blaine’s to the confused face of Steven who was holding, or rather supporting, his younger brother. Vance pushed Blaine away causing him to almost fall, again, and sneered. “You’re so pale.”

Blaine blinked. “And you’re so tan. Now that we have that established…” “Who the hell are you calling tan?!” “Dude! Chill ya bi-polar ass out! You don’t see me getting offended at being called pale! Geez! Leeches these days! No respect!” Vance took a threatening step towards Blaine who stood his ground, glaring fiercely.

“You know what Furia…” “What Vance Finnick RiverStarr?” “Oh no you did NOT just call me by my full name!” Vance yelled pointing his finger and Blaine and rolling his neck. “Oh yes I did!” Blaine said returning the favor. Vance shoved Blaine who shoved him back.

“Dude, dude wake up, you gatta see this.” Steven said slapping his brother to wake him up. “Wha…?” Derik opened his eyes just in time to see Blaine shoved to the floor. Vance stood over him grinning like a pedophiliac serial killer in a children’s sick ward. Blaine glared up at him and lashed his foot out, causing Vance to tumble on top of him.

This time, however, Blaine rolled over and pinned Vance to the ground, his fairly large hand wrapping around his neck.  “Oh, that is so hot.” Steven looked at his brother who was watching the scene while biting his lower lip. “Uh dude…you okay?” he asked placing his hand on Derik’s shoulder. Derik looked at Steven with lust filed eyes. “Keep touching me like that and I’ll make sure both of us are okay.” he purred.  “Vance! Hit him again!”

-Vance P.O.V-

        He’s on top of me. He’s on… “Is that an erection I feel?” Blaine lifted a brow. Oops… “Now listen to me carefully. I may be younger and less experienced than you but don’t you ever cross me Vance. Ever. That understood?”

        Before I could answer he was off of me and walking away with his hands stuffed in his baggy pants. He was so cute when he was angry. Not that I’d tell him that though. We were enemies and that’s how its goanna be till the day we die. I sighed. Why does that thought bring sadness to my heart?

        “Vance!” I turned to face Steven and almost died laughing. Derik was on top of him making kissy faces while he tried to push him away. “This isn’t funny Vance! Hit him again!” I laughed louder. “Give me one good reason why.” “My brother wants to have anal sex with me! My BROTHER! Key word here being BROTHER!” I laughed and stood up, walking towards them.

        “Stop fighting me Steven! Its what we both want!” Oh this is rich. I took out my phone and started to record. “Vance! Help me!” Derik looked towards me and smiled a lewd smile. “Would you like to join us Vance?” As much as it pained me to end this hilarity I drew my fist back and planted it in Derik’s face, once again knocking him out. “Happy?” “Very.” I looked in the direction of where Blaine had gone and a white hot anger rushed through me.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????