Crossing Breeds Chapter 12

OKay guys um......WARNING!!!! HEAVY SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER!!

          “I told you this was a bad idea.” Blaine said with a smug smirk on his lips. “How…” Blaine laughed. “You said the thickest penis would win did you not?” Vance nodded. “Well, I have the thickest penis. Just because yours is longer, doesn’t make it thicker.” Vance harrumphed and crossed his arms over his chest like a kid being told he couldn’t have any candy, and then smirked.

        Blaine narrowed his eyes at Vance. “What are you thinking Vance?” Vance shrugged then walked towards Blaine, his modesty hanging low. “Uh…dude?” “Well…I was just thinking, that maybe mine will be thicker if it was hard, and the only way to prove that is if you’re hard to. Am I right?” Blaine took a step back. “Of course you are, but why are you approaching me with that look in your eyes?”

Vance smirked. “A friend of mine told me that it feels better when someone else is playing with you, and I wanna put that theory into practice.” Vance reached out and grabbed Blaine’s flaccid penis in his hand, causing Blaine to suck in a startled, pleasure filled breath.

        “V-Vance…”  “You want this Blaine; your hardening is proof of it.” Vance pressed himself against Blaine who rested his forehead against his (Vance) shoulder blade. Take it slow Vance. I’m trying! Shut it! Vance let out a breath. “B-Blaine, if you want me to stop just tell me…before it’s too late.” In answer Blaine wrapped his palm around Vance’s semi.

        Blaine looked up at Vance, his eyes clouded with desire. “I can stop you if I want to.” Vance chuckled hoarsely then bit back a groan as Blaine began to stroke him. Vance began to move his hand in sync with Blaine’s as he used his other hand to pull Blaine closer to him. “We must be one in Mind Body and Soul. We are already,” Vance moaned loudly as Blaine’s thumb brushed the tip of his cock. “one in Mind, if you don’t stop that we will soon be one in Body.”

        Blaine pushed Vance backwards until he was pressed against a wall. “What about Soul?” Blaine nibbled and sucked on Vance’s neck, making sure to leave his mark. Vance tried to form a coherent sentence but nothing but muttered pleasure filled curses fell from his lips. He pulled Blaine’s hand away from his manhood and kissed him with everything he had. He guided them to the bed and pushed Blaine on his back, quickly following.

        Vance continued to kiss Blaine as he rocked their lower bodies together causing them both to moan in elation. “Blaine, I must have you. Let me have you, with no regrets.” Blaine arched into Vance as he did something delicious with the tip of his tongue and teeth on his puckered nipple. “No regrets Vance, tonight we will be one in Body.” Vance growled in frustration as he looked around. “I don’t have anything to make it easy for you.”

        Blaine glared at Vance in frustration. “You have three seconds to enter me or I give you my word you won’t like the consequences. One…” Vance rammed himself into Blaine’s untouched hole and Blaine howled at the pain and pleasure of it. Vance held still. “M-maybe I should’ve given you more time.” Blaine panted. “Are you hurt? Do you…” “Fuck me Vance; fuck me so hard I forget the English language.”

        Vance shuddered and withdrew his cock from Blaine till only the tip was in him then slammed it back in.  I said slow! Shut up! Vance, however, heeded his inner voice and slowed his pace. Blaine opened his eyes and looked at Vance questionably. “I don’t want to fuck you yet Blaine, I-I want to make love to you.” Blaine snorted then moaned as Vance pushed slow and deep into him, hitting is internal ‘g-spot’ as he did so.

        “Vance.” he moaned as he repeated the movement over and over again. Vance stopped and shifted Blaine’s legs so they were now draped over his shoulders. I’m done going ‘slow.’ Awe yeah playa. Vance mentally laughed at his inner voice then began to pound into Blaine. Going deeper, harder and faster with every stroke. Without warning Blaine’s penis erupted, spilling his seed over both of their chests.

        Blaine let out a loud, lusty, sexy and pleasure filled moan that sent Vance over the edge. He called out Blaine’s name and with one last thrust spilled his semen into him. Vance panted and collapsed on top of Blaine who was breathing heavily. “D-did you forget the English language?” Vance asked. “Jeoneun olaesdong-an yeong-eoleul hal su-iss-eul geos gatji anhseubnida.” Vance laughed. “I didn’t know you spoke Korean.” “Nado eoneu han.”

        Vance chuckled. “Come, take a shower with me. Blaine nodded weakly, got up then followed Vance into the basements bathroom.

Jeoneun olaesdong-an yeong-eoleul hal su-iss-eul geos gatji anhseubnida  = I don’t think I’ll be able to speak the English language for a long while.

Nado eoneu han = Neither did I.

O…M…G!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST BOYxBOY SEX SCENE!! HOW WAS IT? DID IT SUCK? DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?  LET ME KNOW!!!

TTFN! TA TA FOR NOW!!

<3 Kittie