Chapter One

**Edited!**

*Harry's P.O.V*

I had the strangest day. First, a house elf (by the name of Dobby) appeared in my room and told me that I must not return to Hogwarts. He also took all of my letters from my friends! 

Then, he levitated the cake that  Aunt Petunia had made, dropped it on a guests' head and I got blamed for it!

I was beaten with the metal end of a belt, which cut me to the point that I knew the marks would scar. Bars were put on my window and three, large locks were put on my door.

At least now I can think about how to tell Hermione and Ron that I am gay and gender fluid, and paint my nails red and gold.

I know Hermione will take it well, but Ron I'm not too sure about. I hear a car engine, so I look outside. 

I think I lost a lot of blood, because there is a flying car coming straight to this house.

When the car parked, still floating, the windows rolled down and the twins and Ron are looking back at me. 

"Hey, Harry. We're here to save you!" the twins yelled, as Ron put a hook on the bars.

They pulled the bars off of my window, I placed my trunk in the car and handed Hedwig to Ron.

I was halfway in the car when Uncle Vernon grabbed my foot. 

"Drive Fred!" Ron shouted. 

Vernon fell out the window and let go of me, so I climbed all the way in and closed the door. "Happy birthday Harry," Ron said.

"Thanks," I replied.

When we got to what Ron calls 'The Burrow', we got out of the car and snuck inside.

When I got in, there were all sorts of magic going on: food cooking on its own, dishes cleaning themselves and a clock that says where everyone was. 

"Harry, did you paint your nails?" Ron asked me.

I looked at my hands and said, "Yes." He just shrugged in response.

A red-haired lady came in with her hands on her hips and she yelled, "Beds empty, car gone! Not even a note! I was worried sick! And what if muggles saw you?!" 

"They were starving him, Mum! They put bars on his window!" Ron exclaimed.

"You better hope I don't put bars on your window!" she yelled. She then looked at me and said, "I'm not mad at you hunny. How about you take your things to Ron's room? Breakfast is almost ready."

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley," I said.
"Please call me Molly, dear." She replied.

Ron and I took everything to his room that he said we can share. I wonder what he will think once I tell him. 

"You alright mate? You seem to have something on your mind." Ron said.

"Well... I really want to tell you something but I am afraid of how you will react," I said, sitting on his bed.

"You can tell me anything mate. I promise I won't react badly," he said sitting next to me.

"Okay. I-I'm gay and gender fluid," I said.

He nodded and said, "Can I tell you something, mate?"
"Yes," I said, scared.

"Everyone already knows your gay. Hermione and I also knew that you're gender fluid." Ron said.

"Wait, what do you mean by everyone?" I asked.

"Everyone in Hogwarts. But, only me and Hermione know your genderfluid." Ron said.

"But how?! I thought I was good at hiding it!" I said.

"Believe me, you were. It was in the middle of school that the Gryffindors found out. I don't know when the others did." Ron said laughing a little.

"This is not funny Ron. Just tell me how they know." I said. "Wait, does this mean Draco knows?" he nodded. "Then why has he not made fun of me?" I ask.

"Maybe because everyone knows so he does not see the point. But who cares? And Hermione was the one to find out that you're gender fluid. She pointed it out to me that you cross-dress so we eventually figured that you're gender fluid." Ron told me.

"Well, thanks for being okay with it." I said.
"It's okay. Oh and just please don't wear any dresses or skirts around me - that will just be too much." Ron said.
"Take all the fun out of it why don't ya," I said.
"You can where all the shirts and pants you want." He said.
"Okay. Breakfast is ready, let's go." I said and we went down stairs.

*Draco P.O.V.*

I am currently in bed trying not to move. If I do, it will hurt. 

I was bitten by a vampire last night in Knockturn Alley with my father. He killed the vampire afterward and took me home.

Mom is trying to calm me down, but it still hurts.

Snape and father walked in and Snape forced a potion down my throat.

It eased the pain, but did not stop it. So I passed out.

When I woke up, all the pain is gone. I can smell pretty much everything and hear everything. And my sight has improved a lot.

Mom is sitting next to my bed and she smiled sadly at me.

"It's okay Mom. I'll be fine." I told her.

"I know hunny. We have told Dumbledore about your predicament and he will allow you to go to school. Snape will have to keep a close eye on you though" she said.

"Okay. What have you found out about vampires?" I asked.

"You will have a soul mate. You need them for their blood. Until you find them, you will be able to drink anyone's blood. But after, you will need their's and you will not be able to drink any other's. Also, If your mate rejects you....you will die," Mom listed.

"Okay. Am I able to eat food?" I asked.

"Yes. But it won't do anything." Mom said.

"Okay, thank you. I think I'm going to take a nap now." I said, laying down.

"Okay hunny. I'll leave you to that. Call if you need anything." She said.

I nodded as she kissed my forehead and walked out.

I hope my mate is Potter. I mean, I know he is gay, cross-dresses and genderfluid. I act like I hate him but that's the only way I can talk to him. 

Please merlin let him be my mate I thought and fell asleep.

Here's my new story. Hope you love it. Tell me what you think vote comment and follow! 😆😃😁😀
PS. I'll try to update every Saturday.