Chapter Nine

**EDITED!**

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I am drinking Draco's blood and it actually tastes better than I thought. I looked at him and he seems to like it. 

I then gave Draco back his arm and he bring me closer. "Will this hurt?" I asked.

"No. It feels pleasurable to mates." He said and bit into my neck. I sighed at how good it felt. He then pulled away and said, "See it's good. How do you feel?" 

"Fine. Is there anything else?" I said and had him hold me closer to him. 

"No. Now I was wondering can you wear a dress tomorrow?" He said.

"I told Ron I won't around him," I said.

"Well Ron is not the boss of you and I am your mate." He said.

"Fine. Do you think everyone will be alright with me wearing one?" He asked. 

"Who cares. Of anyone says anything then I will deal with them." I said.

"Okay. Well, it's dinner time. We should probably get back to Ron and Hermione before they think you kidnapped me." I said and tried to get up.

"That actually sounds like a good idea." He said keeping me down. There is a knock at the door and Draco said. "Enter." Ron and Hermione came in.

"Ron helps Draco is going to kidnap me," I said.

"Sounds like your problem," Ron said.

"I was thinking of tying him to the bed or locking him in the closet," Draco said like this is normal.

"But I just got out of the closet I don't want to go back," I said making everyone laugh.

"Well harry I think that I like the idea of keeping you all to myself and you tied to my bed." He said and started to kiss my neck.

"Why is my friend gay?" Ron asked.

"Because I like boys. Plus Draco is going to make me wear a dress. Somewhat against my will?" I said and Ron looked like he seen a ghost.

"You promised you won't," Ron said upset.

"I'm sorry but Draco is my dominant and I must do as he says especially if it makes him happy," I said cuddling to Draco. 

"Hermione helps me," Ron said.

"Nope," Hermione said and walked out. 

"I hate the both of you," Ron said and walked out too.

"Draco I'm hungry, can we go to dinner now?" I asked.

"No, I'll order some." He said and a house elf came.

He ordered and fed me then it was time for us to sleep. 

I stayed in Draco's room cuddled to him and we fell asleep.

*Draco's P.O.V.* 

I woke up and Harry is cuddled to me in my bed. Yes, I got Harry in my bed it's a dream come true. I cuddled more to him and remembered that Harry gets to wear a dress. So I got up and woke Harry up. "Few more minutes." He said waving me away.

"Harry you promised me something," I said.

"No, a little longer." He said hugging me to him.

"Please, Harry," I begged.

"Fine. I'll go get the dress Ginny and Hermione got me." He said and got up.

When he came back he is wearing a green and gold dress wearing lip gloss and green nail polish. "You do look good in a dress," I said hugging him.

"Thank you." He said hugging me back.

"Let's go to breakfast," I said and we went to the Great Hall. 

Everyone just glanced at us then went back to eating.

"The heir to Slytherin wearing a dress." One of the twins said making Harry look down.

"Go away whichever twin you are," I growled.

"I'm Fred that's George. So my gender confused friend I heard you attacked another." The same twin said.

"I attacked no one I was with Draco the whole day. And I'm not gendered confused." He said.
"You're wearing a dress." The other twin said.

"So?" He said. I just took Harry over to the Slytherin table and we sat down. Pansy came over with Blais Crabbe and Goyle.

"Wow, Harry you know you do look nice in a dress," Pansy said.

"Thanks. Hermione and Ginny helped pick it out for me," Harry said.

"Well, I think that Draco got a good mate. So you really are not the heir are you?" Blaise said.
"No. I don't know who is." Harry said.

"Well, you're Harry Potter I'm sure you will find out. And is it true that He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named was on the back of Professor Quirrell's head?" Crabbe asked.

"Yes. I'll say that was the most strangest thing I saw." He said.

"Really? I thought that living with muggles you would see stranger things." Pansy said.

The twins came over and one of them said, "the heir to Slytherin  is with Slytherins." 

"Fred, George leave," Ron said coming over with Hermione.

"We were just having fun," they said together and walked away. 

Ron and Hermione sat down and Pansy said, "hi I am Pansy I'm sure you all know Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle." 

"Yes nice to officially meet you," Hermione said but Ron just nodded.

"Harry you are actually wearing a dress?" Ron said.

"Yes. I told you Draco was going to make me."

"But you promised me that you won't." Ron whined.

"Well, your not his dominant or his boyfriend so I can make him do what I want," I said smirking.
"So are you going to like control his life?" Ron said.

"No. I just wanted to make him wear something. He could have said no." I said.

"Well, you made him break a promise," Ron said.

"Ron I don't even see your problem with it. And I technically did not promise." He said and laughed a little.

"Well, I thought you were a good friend to respect my wishes," Ron said.

"I am a good friend. I can not believe that you would say that." Harry said offended. 

"You know sometimes you act like a girl?" Ron said.