Chapter Sixteen

***EDITED***

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I told them everything that Mr. Weasley said. About how he said that Sirius Black wants to kill me and for me not to go after him.

"Strange. Well, Harry just don't go after him, alright?" Hermione said.

"But why would I want to chase after him?" I said.

"Well maybe because you like to put yourself in danger. Or find it." Ron suggested.

"I don't find or put myself in danger. Danger finds me and puts me in it." I said defensively.

I looked at Draco and he seems uncomfortable with Mr. Lupin and glaring at him.

"What's the matter, Dray?" I asked.

"I don't like the way he smells." He growled.

The train suddenly stoped and got freezing cold. And the lights turned off. I looked at the glass and noticed ice forming on the windows.

A black figure passed by the door and slowly opened it. There is a flying black cloak that reminded me of death. He came closer and I heard Draco growl as I felt myself grow weak and tired. I heard a woman screaming and saw a flash of green light as I passed out.

I woke up and looked around. The man is not here and the lights are back on. The train is also moving.

I sat up and Draco grabbed me and put me on his lap. "Merlin are you alright Harry I was so worried you passed out and that dementor attacked you. Are you okay do you want Father to sue the train. What do you want me to do Harry." He was about to say more but I put my hand over his mouth.

"I swear if you don't shut up I'll make you pass out. Plus I'm fine. Just a little tired." I said.
He nodded and I uncovers his mouth.

The door opened and Draco growled.

Professor Lupin walked in and said. "Good, you're awake. Dumbledore is furious. Here, eat some chocolate it will make you feel better." He said handing us some chocolate and sitting down. I ate mine and felt better.

"So what was that? I would have asked Draco but he just kept talking and talking barely allowing me to speak." I said.

"That was a dementor. They guard Azkaban but since Sirius Black escaped they are looking for him. Not sure why they attacked you." Professor Lupin said.

"Oh. Well, they seemed... scary." I said.

"Yes well, they replace all happiness with fear. But no need to worry once we get to Hogwarts you should be fine. Speaking of Hogwarts you all should get ready we are almost there. See you four in class." Mr. Lupin said and walked out. Though I noticed he became upset when he mentioned Sirius. I wander if they knew each other.

"I don't like him," Draco said.

"Why? He seems nice," I said.

"He smells weird," Draco insisted.

When we got to Hogwarts, Dumbledore made the usual speech told us not to mess with the dementors and we ate. So you know the normal: there is danger, but no need to worry; here, eat!

*Draco's P.O.V.*

I sat at the Slytherin table and Harry at the Gryffindor's. I don't like Lupin. He smells like a wet dog. I should talk to Severus. When we finished we went to our dorms and I fell asleep needing rest.

The next day I met Harry at his table for breakfast with Pansy and Blaise. "Hello, my Harry. How was your night?" I asked.

"Good, yours my Draco?" He said.

"Good." Hedwig came with the newspaper and Harry gave her some bread.

I used my animal talking powers and said, "Hello Hedwig we have not talked in a while how are you?"

"Good Draco. How have you been?" She said looking at my food.

I gave her some and said, "I've been great plus your master is the best."

"I'm glad to hear that have a nice day." She said and flew away.

"I like your owl she is nice," I said to Harry.

"Good. I'm happy you get along with my pets." Harry said smiling

"Harry, take a look at Hermione's classes," Ron said handing Harry her schedule, disbelief written across his features.

"How can you take all these? Most of them are at the same time." Harry said handing it back.

"Don't worry I have it all under control." She said smiling.

We then went to class. And this one I don't have with Harry because he is taking some class with Ravenclaws. As I have a class with Hufflepuff.

After all our classes I met Harry at the Gryffindor's common room and Harry has something on his mind that Hermione is trying to get him off of.

"Merlin, Harry you're not going to die. Divination is fake none of it is real!" Hermione said exasperatedly.

"What's going on, and why does Harry think he is going to die!" I yelled now worried.

"Well in class I predicted he would die. I didn't mean to, I swear." Ron said, sounding scared.

"Great. Don't worry Harry I will protect you. If you want, my father can make Ron disappear. Or I can." I said hugging him.

"It's fine Draco. I'm sure Hermione is right I won't die." Harry said getting out of my grasp and doing homework.

"Well, I don't care. I'll keep you away from anything that will hurt you." I said hugging him.
"Thanks a lot, Ron now he is in overprotective mode," Harry said.