Chapter Thirty-two

*Harry's P.O.V.*

In the morning I woke up to Draco straddling me and leaning over me.

"Morning Harry," Draco said smiling down at me.

"Morning Draco," I said. He leaned down and kissed me. I immediately kissed back.
Then the curtains opened and Ron yelled. Draco jumped off me and I said, "the whole reason why I closed the curtains was so you won't see me and Draco kiss. So why did you open the curtains?" 

"So that we can tell you two to come down for breakfast," Blaise said.

"So let's go!" Ron yelled already walking down the hallway. 

I sighed and Draco and I got ready for the day and we went to the great hall.

"We pulled back the curtains and Draco was on top of Harry and they were snogging!" Ron said obviously not happy.

"Well in their defense, they had the curtains closed - it's your fault," Hermione shrugged.

"But Hermione I was being a good friend and waking them. And making sure that they get here in time." Ron whined.

"Well, we would have been just fine if you did not. I mean we were awake." I said smiling.

Ron just rolled his eyes and Blaise said, "well then we will not wake you up again." 

"Fine by us," Draco said. 

"Fine. We were tired of doing so anyways." Ron said glaring at Draco.

"Ron you are acting like a child." I pointed out.

"Am not!" He said crossing his arms and giving a small pout. 

"You are pouting like a child," Draco said.

"Whatever," Ron said and began stuffing his face as Blaise rolled his eyes at Draco.

"Maybe we should just eat," Hermione said and began eating.

We all followed along eating in comfortable silence.

Ginny then came over and said, "Hello boys. Harry your hair still has bits of pink in it." And she ruffled my hair.

"Ginny leave my hair alone it's messy enough as it is," I said lightly pushing her hand away.

Draco laughed and said, "well maybe if you knew how to use a brush it will be less messy." As he began running his fingers through my hair.

"I know how to use a brush. You don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"In our third year of summer, you were jumping on the bed singing into one instead of brushing your hair," Draco said smirking. 

"That's called having fun. You should try it sometime." I said.

"I know how to have fun!" He said glaring at me. "In fact, I was going to ask Dumblyduck if I could take you out on a date. But I guess that since it's fun I can not do that." 

I gasped and said, "but Draco I was kidding you're fun please don't change your mind." 

He smiled and said, "fine I'll ask him. Just because you are so adorable." And he pinched my cheek. 

I tried but he just smiled at me.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

After we finished eating we went to our classes.

Once classes were over we began our homework in the Slytherin common room this time. The Slytherin all said nothing. Just ignored us allowing us to do our own thing. 

"Draco can you help me," Harry said leaning against me showing me the potions homework. 

"By help do you mean do the whole thing?" I asked looking over what he has.

"It's too complicated." He said pouting. 

So I just told him what to write. 

"Thank you, Draco I love you," Harry said as he finished writing the last word. 

Since we were all done me and Harry decided to go to Dumbledore and ask him if I can take Harry out Saturday.

Once we got to his office we walked in and he is doing some work. "Hello boys what can I help you with? Lemon drop?" He said. 

"No thank you." We said.

"I was wondering if I can take Harry out on a date this Saturday," I said.

"Well you can but will you?" Dumbledore said.

"May I take Harry out on a date," I said wishing that he does not try and correct my grammar.

"Of course dear Draco. You may do what you wish." Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Thank you, sir," I said.

We then walked out and went back to the Slytherin common room. Just to find our friends gone.
"Will you rather go to the Gryffindor common room, or stay here?" I said.

"I would much rather stay here," Harry said. 

"Okay let's go to my room," I said and led him to my room. 

When we walked in I pushed Harry onto a wall and began kissing him. He kissed back as I began rubbing my hand on him. I then nibbled on his bitten lip asking for entrance. And he gave in. 

He gave a light moan as I put my tongue in his mouth. 

After a few minutes, I pulled away both of us breathing deeply. 

"That was fun," Harry said.

"Yeah. Let's get ready for bed." I said.

Once we were ready we both got into bed and fell asleep, Harry curled up to me and I put my arms around him.