Chapter fifty four

Harry p.o.v
The next day I figured out that I am still getting lessions from Snape. And that day I felt like a girl so I dressed in the female uniform and got ready for the day.
And I allowed draco to take some of my blood.

That night Snape and me had the same rutien as usual. He used the spell. I tried to defend it. I could not do it.

Before I new it the end of this year is near. And hagrid brought over a half giant brother.
Plus that night I had a dream. We're Sirius is intruble.
I quickly got up and dressed draco. Draco getting up tirdly and asking me what's wrong. So I quickly explained and got Ron and Blaise up to. Who are lucky not undressed from having sex.
I then ran to Hermione, and woke her up as well. Then we even got pansy.
Once we were all ready to go we ran out of Hogwarts but ran into Umbrige. I have no idea were she even came from.
"Well hello children. I bet you are looking for whatever hagrid brought over. Well. We're is it"? Umbitch said.
"Well show you. Come on." I said leading her to the giant.

She was attacked by cenatars and the blood from.gwaml and umbride sent over threstles.
Then we ridden them to the ministry.

After finding the orb of my profisy and Ron getting attacked by tentacal brains. We came to a room with a viel in the center. Deathesters. And the order of the Phoenix. All here.
Bellatrix lestrage shot the killing curse at Sirius so I quickly ran in front and took the blow. Falling into darkniss.

Draco p.o.v
I saw Harry got hit and quickly ran to him as the minister came in taking the deathesters.
I picked Harry up our friend came over. As the order talks to the minister. Who now believes that Voldimort is back.
"Harry pleas don't die on me. I love you so much." I said.
I can still hear his heart beat so I am sure he won't die. I kissed him and then picked him up. Then we teleported back to Hogwarts.

I set him in the hospital wing. Ron in a bed across the room Blaise trying to get him to act normal. Bloody hell what did those brains do to him.
Sirius and Remus sat next to Harry's bed across from me. "He did not have to do that. My poor Harry. He is so brave." Sirius said.
"When he woke up he told me that you were intruble. Apparently voldimort lied to him. He was learning occlomencey." I said and began running my fingers through his hair.

The next day Harry woke up so me Hermione and pansy ran to the hospital wing. Blaise and Ron are both alseep in Ron's bed and Harry is awake looking around the room.
I ran to him and got onto the bed kissing him hard. Getting a suprised gasp from him.
When I pulled away I am smiling like and idior and Harry still seems confused. "What wrong Harry"?
"I. I thought I died." Harry said.
I kissed him again and said, "well your not. You should be happy Harry."
"I know. It's just. Surprising. How is every one. I mean. Ron is here." Harry said.
"Every one is okay. Ron was attacked by brains remember." I said.
Harry nodded and said, "yah. Um. Can we go now?"
Madam pomfry came in making me move and she checked on Harry.
After saying he is good he changed and we left Hermione and pansy talking to him excidedly.

At the end of the year we loaded onto the train and said bye to hagred and Lupin.
We  found our own compared and talked about our summer.