Chapter Twenty-four

***EDITED!***

*Harry's P.O.V.*

So after the dreadful hours of studying with Hermione, we went to watch everyone sign up for the tournament. 

After Viktor put his name in the goblet he winked at me and glared at Draco who bared his fangs at him. 

Then the twins walked up to the circle the took out two vials of potion and introduced it. The then drank it and walked across the line. Then they were thrown back and had beards on there face. The glared at each other then began fighting as everyone laughed. 

Since those were the last people we all walked out and some people made bets on who will get in.

At dinner, the goblet is in the front of the room and everyone is waiting excitedly. 

Dumbledore stood up and said, "now for the champions. Once your name is called, please come to the back room. First, for Durmstrang, we have..." A piece of paper flew out. "Victor Krum! And the Beuxbaton ... Fleur Delacour! And Hogwarts ... Cedric Diggory! A-" 

He was about to say somthing but the goblet flame turned blue again and a paper came out. He cought it and mumbled somthing that sounded like Harry Potter. Then he yelled, "HARRY POTTER!" 

I froze. Then I slowly got up and went to were the teachers three wizards and the headmasters are.

"How did you get the name in the goblet? Did you have an older student do it for you?" Dumbledore asked.

"N-no, sir. I don't know how this happened," I said getting a little nervous. 

Draco came in and said, "you can not let him do this! I swear if you do my father will hear about this and I will press charges!"

Dumbledore sighed and said, "I'm sorry Draco but there is nothing that can be done. If he does not complete the challenges, he will die." 

I looked at Draco and he seems conflicted. "Harry I'm sorry but I guess there is nothing that can be done," Draco said and hugged me.

"I will see what can be done. How about you all go back to your dorms - more information will be given tomorrow." Dumbledore said.

We all went to our dorms. Draco gave me a kiss goodnight and went to his. Since everyone was already gone I went to mine alone.

Once I got in my room Ron seemed very mad. "Hey, Ron you okay?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be. I mean my already overly famous friend got into the tournament." Ron replied bitterly.

"Ron I don't want to be in the tournament," I said.

"Yeah sure. I mean you could have told your best friend how you did it!" he said getting mad.

"Oh come on Ron. I don't want to be in. Don't be stupid." I said trying to stay calm.

"Oh yeah, that's all I am. Harry Potter's stupid friend." He got into bed then said, "piss off."
I frowned and got into bed hoping it will all be better in the morning.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

When I got to the great hall Harry is not sitting with Ron. I went over with Pansy and Blaise. Blaise told me he would go and talk to Ron. So it's just me, Hermione, Pansy, and Harry, who is wearing the boy's uniform.

"Hey, Harry. You alright?" I said.

"I'm fine. Ron is just being a jerk." Harry replied.

"What happened?" Pansy asked.

"He thinks that I got in purposefully. So he's mad at me. He thinks that I want to be more famous and stuff," he said and glared at Ron. 

"Did he hurt you?" I asked wanting to kill Ron. 

"No. I'm sure that it will be better soon. Nothing to worry about." He said shrugging.

"If you say so, Harry. But if he hurts you I'll kill him." I said and smiled at him.

During potions, Harry is pulled out of class to go talk to Rita Skeeter. When he came back he did not seem to happy about her.

So on my way to class, he told me about her. "All she seemed to want to do is make me seem weak. And depressed. Like I miss my parents. I mean I do but still."

"Don't worry Harry. Rita just likes to twist stories about people. Everything will be fine." I assured him.

"Okay." He said looking at his feet.

We went to my common room and I said, "would you like to stay with me tonight?" 

He smiled and said, "I'd love to. I think Ron is still mad at me." 

"It's okay Harry I'm sure it will all blow over eventually," I said and hugged him.

So that night Harry slept with me in my room. Him cuddled up to me, his head resting in the crook of my neck.

He fell asleep first and I smiled at him. 

Harry was just so cute. I kissed his temple as he fell asleep.