Chapter sixty four

Harry p.o.v

"Okay... So, we have our horcrux. Now what?" Ron said, looking at it.  

"We destroy it. " Hermione said, rolling her eyes.  

I sighed and said,  "But... how? We don't have anything to destroy it with. " 

They all became quiet in thought, "I guess... we just have to wait till we find something. Until  then, we should each take turns carrying that thing. It's dark magic, so it could mess with you. I'll go first." Draco said, snatching the horcrux from me and put it on.

Days went by, we keep walking and taking turns wearing the horcrux, but it turns out, that when wearing it, you become irritable. 

Hermione yelled at Ron this morning, then at me because I defended him. So I put on the horcrux. Even though no one wants me to because it effects me worse than anyone. But it's only fair.

Once I started getting irritated,  I decided to take a walk in the woods. 

It didn't do much to clear my head. I just kept thinking of how my friends and Draco were risking there lives for me, and how we are stuck in the woods in the middle of winter, then a beautiful patronus in the shape of a doe came up to me. As it walks away, I follow it because it keeps looking back at as if trying to tell me something.

The doe stopped at a frozen lake and sank down through the ice. When I looked down into the lake there was a sword at the bottom. I smiled knowing that is what we need. I stripped to my underwear and then jumped in.

Draco p.o.v

Harry's been gone for a while, so... I decided to go look for him, with Blaise and Ron of course. I followed his foot we came to a frozen lake and Harry jumped in. I quickly jumped in after him, and found him struggling, with the horcrux choking him. I grab him and drag him to the surface  as Ron grabs the sword. 

Harry has passed out and is, luckily, alive. I got up and ask, "How did he know?" 

Blaise and Ron shrugged and Ron said, "I don't know. Let's just kill this bloody horcrux."
We placed it on a rock.

Ron p.o.v

 I went to strike the horcrux Draco and Blaise passed out and a black smoke came out of it. It showed me images of Blaise breaking up with me, not loving me anymore. My freinds finding me weak and leaving, different ways of the same thing, then it showed Blaise killing Draco and kissing Harry, with Harry liking it.

 I got up and hit the horcrux. The smoke disappeared and my friends woke up... but I continued to hit it. Draco and Blaise took the sword and Blaise hug me. "Okay, Ron, it's dead. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Blaise said turning me to him. 

I did not even realize I was. "Nothing. It's fine. Just nothing." I said, and hugged Blaise tight.
He hugged back and kissed my forhead.

Draco p.p.v

Harry woke up coughing and I helped him sit up. "Are you okay?" I asked rubbing him back. 

"M- fine." He said cuddling me.
"How about you put on some clothes, it's freezing!" I said, helping him to his feet and get dressed. 

Once done we went back to camp. 

"You boys okay? We started to think death eaters got to you." Hermione said. 

"Draco, why are you wet?" Pansy asked.

"Harry almost drowned, so I saved him." I replied, as Harry and I sat down.

We all sat, and ate, talking about what happened. Though Ron seems hesitant, and I can tell he's leaving things out. Harry just seemed thoughtfully on the patronus. 

"So... you followed a patronus into a lake?" I asked. 

"I looked before I went... I'm not stupid." Harry replied. 

"I'm not saying you are, I just... I mean... What if it was a trap?" I said. 

Harry just shrugged and Pansy said, "Well, we have all had a long day, let's get some rest." We then got up and ready for the night.

Blaise p.o.v

I woke around the middle of the night from Ron having a nightmare. Ron sat up, looked over to  me, and started to cry.  I hugged him and said, "Hey! Its okay. You're okay, nothing is going to happen. I promise." 

"You promise? You love me?" He asked. 

I pulled away and got on top of him straddling his waist. "I will always love you, no matter what." I said and kissed him.  

He eagerly kissed back but we did not go fast because it's not a good Idea to when we are sharing a tent.  

So I got off of him and cuddled him, both of us going to sleep.