Chapter sixty.

Yay 60 chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time skip to Deathly Hallows.
(Please read: I do not remember this one much so please don't get mad if anything is wrong.)

Harry p.o.v

I woke, again, without Draco. He was aloud to stay half the summer with me, but he now can't stay any longer, but I remember that today is my birthday. I get up and quickly get ready. Getting dressed in a black skirt and read shirt, then went down for breakfast and saw Sirius and Remus making out. Some pancakes burning on the stove. "Hey!!" I yelled and they broke apart. 

"Oh, 'morning Harry!" Sirius said, and Remus going back to making pancakes.

We sit down and begin eating. "So tomorrow we are going to be going to the Weasleys' for a wedding, Draco will be there to," Remus said.

I smile, happy I'll be seeing Draco again. "Today, we are going shopping for nice cloths to wear to it. We were wondering, if you'd rather have a dress or a suit. Or should we buy both and you wear whatever when time comes." 

"Well... at the moment, I'll like a dress, but I don't know what I'll like tomorrow." I said frowning. 

"So you feel like a girl today?" Remus asked.

I nodded and they told me, that when I'm done, I should get ready to go. So I went back up to my room and put on some red flats, I go to my dresser and put on some lip stick and eyeliner. After getting ready, I skipped downstairs.

 "Harry, Remus is going to go with you, I'll be stay here,"Sirius said, and gave me a hug goodbye. I nodded and left with Remus.

Once we got there, we went to the robe shop, passing Fred and George's joke shop. Over the summer the twins wanted to bring some light to these dark times, so they made a joke shop, I helped by giving them the money I won from the tri-wizard tournement. 

"Can we got to the twins shop?" I asked,

"After we get our clothes." Remus replied. 

I nodded as we walked into Mandam Malkin's. She had me try on dress robes and dresses, then we picked a nice dress and a nice set of dress robes, then Remus got fitted. 

We left, after Remus got clothes, and went to Weasley Wizard Weezeys we walked in,and Remus told me he has to go get something, so he left. I heard two cracks and Fred and George's apear. " Hello harry" They said together.

I smiled as they began showing me around. When Remus came back, I saw that he had a new box, he said that it was time to go. I nodded to him and waved goodbye to Fred and George, they smiled and said bye.

When we got back home everything was dark, the lights came on, and people jumped out yelling suprised!

Draco p.o.v

I smiled at Harry's shocked face. Me, the Weasleys', Hermione, and Sirius set up a suprised party for her, and she seems happy with it. I walked up to her and kissed her. "Happy birthday, love," I said

She smiled and said,"thank you, Draco." 

I gave her one more peck in the lips and the party started. 

At the end, I got the box I had asked Remus to pick up for me, I kneeled in front of Harry and said, "Harry, I have loved you since we met at Madam Malkin's. I knew you were the one, then you rejected my hand, and I admit I was a bit of a jerk. But, in our second year, when I needed you, you were there. You accepted me as a mate and I love you. Which is why, I hope you accept this ring." I said and opened the box, in it is a silver ring with a red Ruby. 

Harry smiled and said, "yes, Draco I love you so much!" and hugged me tight. 

I got up and placed the ring in his finger and every one clapped. I kissed Harry and said, "Can I stay over?" 

"No, but you can see him tomorrow." Mom said.

I frowned and Sirius said, "oh, come on, it's Harry's birthday! Let him stay!" 

Mom frowned, but said, "Okay, fine." 

I ran over and hugged her tight. "Thank you." I said, and went back to Harry. I kissed him and we finished up the night and we decided to go to bed. Sadly, we didn't shower together, but we cuddled when we went to bed. 

"Thank you for proposing, Draco, I love you." Harry said, and kissed my chest.
"No problem, Harry, I love you." I said and kissed the top of his head.
We then fell asleep. Now not as boyfriends, but as fiances.