Chapter Thirteen

***EDITED!***

*Harry's P.O.V.*

We went to the hospital wing, upon Draco's demand. Dumbledore showed up with Snape. 

"Hello, Harry my boy. I see that you have the Gryffindor sword." Dumbledore said.

"Yes. I've been meaning to ask. How did you get that?" Draco said.

"This hat," I said getting the hat out of my pocket. "I also have Tom Riddle's diary," I added and took that out of my pocket too.

"Yes. I see." Dumbledore said and took them from me.

Mr. Malfoy came in and said, "Draco you're okay. Hello, Harry." He said. 

"Hi," I said. 

"Hello, father. So what's going on with Harry not going back to his relatives?" Draco said.

"Mrs. Weasly is trying to take custody that should be done by the end of next year. And he will be staying with us this summer yes." Mr. Malfoy said.

"Great!" Draco said.

I then noticed Dobby and I said, "hello Dobby." 

"Hello, mister Harry potter." He said a little quietly. 

"Well, we must be off. Come Dobby I'll see you over the summer Harry." And Mr. Malfoy walked off.

"Dumbledore may I have the diary?" I asked.

He handed it to me and I took off my sock and placed it in. Draco looked at me weird as I reput on my shoe and ran out Draco fallowing.

"Mr. Malfoy!" I yelled as I caught up.

He stopped and turned to me. "Yes, Harry?" He said.

"I want to give this to you," I said giving it to him.

He took it then handed it to Dobby. He looked out the windows asking me about my adventure and I mouthed 'open it.' To Dobby.

Dobby opened it and said, "master handed me clothes." 

What?" Mr. Malfoy said.

"Master handed me a sock," Dobby said hugging it and looking like he is about to cry.

Mr. Malfoy turned to me and said, "you. That was very Slytherin of you. Draco I hope you stay good to him. And good by Dobby. I'll see you Harry and you Draco over the summer. Good day." And he left. 

"Thank you, Harry. I am forever in your dept." Dobby said and bowed.

"You're welcome. Just don't try and save my life again. Promise?" I said.

"If that's what you wish. I AM FREEEEEEEEE!!!!" And Dobby vanished.

The rest of the week Hagrid came back. And everyone forgot about me being Slytherin's heir and focused on me Draco and Ron saving Ginny. The ones attacked woke up and Hermione was better than ever. She even hugged Draco.

The last day we packed and went to the express. I said by to Hagrid and went on the train. Me, Hermione, Ron, and Draco got a compartment and relaxed. 

"So Harry what crazy thing are you planning for next year? He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named of the future?" Ron said.

"What?" I said.

"Well, we fought him last year, and again this year," Ron explained. "So it only makes sense for him to show up again next year."

"I'm hoping for a normal year," I said.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

"What does Ron mean by last year you faced He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named?" I asked.

"Professor Quirrell had Voldemort on the back of his head," Harry answered like that's normal.

"Okay. Don't say his name." I said and pretend to know what he is talking about.

For the rest of the ride, we just talked about random topics, then when we got to the station I grabbed Harry's trunk and mine, and he grabbed the owl cages. 

We went to my parents after saying bye to Ron and Hermione. "Draco, Harry. Good to see you again." Father said.

"Hello, Harry I am Narcissa." Mom said introducing herself.

"Hello." He said, seeming nervous.

"Well let's apparate. Harry, you can hold Draco's arm." Father said.

Harry held onto my arm tight as dad grabbed one of the owl cages and trunks.

"Harry, have you apparated before?" I asked.

He shook his head and I said, "you'll be fine." And we apparated.

After Harry stumbled a little but I caught him. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

We went inside as a new house elf grabbed every thing and took it to my room. "New house elf?" I asked.

"Yes her name is Debra." Mom said.

"Okay, I'll show Harry around," I said and took Harry's hand. After showing him around it is lunch time so I took him to the dining room.

"So I and you are sharing a room?" Harry asked.

"Yes. Do you not want to?" I asked worriedly.

"I want to. I think it will be fun." Harry said as we walked in the dining room.

"Great, we'll have another bed moved in for you during lunch."

"So Harry how do you like the manor?" Mom asked as we sat down.

"It's nice. I like it." Harry said. The food appeared and we began to eat.

The rest of the day I and Harry stayed in our room and talked. The bed was even put in there. At night we both fell asleep in our own beds.

Hi, it's @cs68127 again! I fixed Ron's sentence to make a bit more sense. I hope you are all happy with my changes, and please don't bug UniKitty321 with spelling errors anymore! I'm sure they're filling up her inbox, and I always hate that.