Chapter Five

**EDITED!**

*Harry's P.O.V.*

As we walked back, I was thinking about Draco: if I accept him, he might be able to save me from Dursleys and he will love me unconditionally. But this could be a prank and I know nothing about vampires.

As we walked in, everyone is talking about the writing on the wall and asking the seventh years if they know what the chamber is.

We went to our room and everyone is getting ready for bed. 

I, of course, was separate from the others. Not because of me being gay or anything. Mostly because of the scars I still have from summer.

I looked in a mirror and saw that I still have the ones from the belt.

I guess that everyone thinks I'm not with them is for the reason that I'm gay.

When we got done I went to bed trying to think of quidditch and not  Malfoy.

When I woke up, I went to the quidditch pitch to get ready, with Ron and Hermione behind me. I told them after practice, we can go look up things about vampires and visit Hagrid.

When the whole team is ready, we started to go but the Slytherins beat us.

"Hey, this is reserved for the Gryffindors," Oliver said.

"Well, we have to teach our new seeker." The Slytherin captain said.

And Draco Malfoy walked up wearing a Slytherin quidditch uniform.

Then, Hermione, Ron and Colin walked up. 

"Hello, Potter," Malfoy said almost nicely.

I just stayed silent and Draco then said, "How about we challenge you? Whoever wins, gets the field."

"I think that's a good idea. What about you Oliver?" The Slytherin captain asked.

"I think that's a perfect idea," Oliver said.

Draco smirked at me then we walked onto the field. "One game. Whoever wins, gets the field." Oliver said. The Slytherin's captain nodded, then we played.

In the end, I won and Draco reminded me that I am his. And Colin took pictures.

After my practice, we went to the library and started our research.

"I have a feeling that I will never have a normal year. And that we are going to end up in the library no matter what." I said as Hermione set down three, thick books.

"One on mates, one on vampires and one on Hogwarts," Hermione said.

"Why do you have a book on Hogwarts?" Ron asked.

"To see if we can get anything on the chamber. Have you two not noticed that the teachers are on edge with it?" Hermione asked.

I shrugged as Ron shook his head.

"You two can read up on vampires, I will see if I can get anything on the chamber." She said sitting down. 

So we picked up our books and began reading.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

I'm guessing I didn't impress Harry with my quidditch playing. But I might during the game.

I went to the library, knowing the golden trio is in there.

I walked in and saw them reading.

"Hello, Potter, Hermione, and Weasley," I said, joining them. 

Harry glanced at me and Ron asked, "Since when were you on first name basis with Hermione?"

"Since I asked for her help with making Harry like me," I said.

"You're helping him?" Ron asked.

"If you read you will find out why. Now get out you blood-sucking leech, you're distracting them." Hermione said.

"And I thought you were starting to like me," I said faking hurt.

"I said out," she said, pointing at the door.

So I got up and walked out saying nothing. 

Now, next step on getting Harry to like me. Ugh, what is it?

Maybe Pansy can help. Now I just need to find her.

When I found her, she is in the common room reading a book.

"Pansy I need your help," I said and dramatically fell on a couch. 

She looked at me and said, "I can tell. That was a girly move, Dray." 

"I mean with Harry. How else do I get him and his friends to like me?" I asked.

She sighed and closed her book. "Well you know what Harry likes and you have given him some presents, and you are nicer. Have you tried to like.. actually spend time with them?" She asked.

"Well I was going to, but Hermione made me leave because they were looking stuff up in the library," I said sitting up looking at her. 

"Well, maybe you should wait until they're not doing anything important. And making Harry trust you is the most important thing. Hang out with him, show him you can be better than last year. Plus, if you want to impress him with quidditch, you do have a game in a week. Practice and if he sees you practicing, then it might show him you can commit yourself to something." She said picking up her book again. "Now, I am going to read. Go do something. Think about what I said," she added.

I walked outside and saw Harry walking with his friends. I ran up to him and said, "Hello Harry and Co. What are you three doing?" I asked walking with them.

"Visiting Hagrid, and you?" Harry said.

 "Nothing," I said.

"Are you stalking us now?" Ron asked.

"No. Why would I?" I asked.

"To see if Harry will accept you." He answered.

"Well...are you,Harry?" I asked.

"I-I'm still thinking about it." He said not looking at me.

Does that mean no and when he was reading up on me he knows if he rejects me I will die? And he is not giving me an answer..I bet he won't.

"Okay. Well, have fun at Hagrid's. I will go and get started on homework." I said sadly, before walking away.

I really hope he will accept me. Please merlin let him. I really do love him.