Chapter Nineteen

***EDITED!***

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I can't believe that everyone was keeping this from me. I wonder if Draco knew. I went to the common room and Hermione Ron and Draco showed up. 

"Draco did you know Sirius was my Godfather?" I asked standing in front of him. He looked shocked and shook his head. I could tell he was lying and stormed up to our dorm. 

I slammed the door shut. I mean how dare he keep that from me. I didn't go out and curfew came. I acted asleep as everyone came in. Eventually, snores could be heard and I got out my map. I opened it and looked at everyone. Draco is in his room pacing, but most of the names are stationary.

I then saw something strange. The name Peter Pettigrew is moving around. I got up and was about to walk out when Ron said, "Harry?" 

"Yes, Ron?" I said turning to him. 

"The spiders. They want me to tap dance. I don't want to tap dance." He said.

"Then you tell them, Ron," I said.

"Okay, I'll tell them. I'll tell them." He said and fell back asleep. 

I shook my head then walked out.

I tried to find the name and realized two things: One, pictures don't appreciate waking up at night with light in their face. Two, I forgot my cloak. But I did not turn around I kept walking. I glanced down at my map and saw that I am close to Peter. I looked around and according to my map, he just passed me. I looked around and Snape is coming my way. 

I quickly turned off my light and folded my map. Snape came over with his light on. "And what are you doing awake?" He asked.

"Um. Sleep walking?" I mumbled. 

He gave me a raised eyebrow and said, "What's that? Let me see it." He said and took my map. "Reveal." He said pointing at the map. "Read it." He said handing it to me.

I just skipped to the part that said, "Severus Snape should keep his large nose out of other people's business." 

He looked furious and was about to say something but interrupted by Remus, "now Snape there is no need to worry it's just something that insults people that don't know the password. I'll take Harry from here." He said he took the map and led me to his office.

"Thanks," I said.

"You are welcome now what were you doing awake?" He asked.

"I thought I saw something. I just guess it was nothing." I said shrugging. 

"Alright well, I will have to keep this. Just go to your room." He said nodding and looking at the map.

I got up and walked out. Then Draco showed up. Oh, joy. 

"Hey, Harry. Listen I am sorry about not telling you about Sirius. It's just. I did not know how to tell you. But believe me, I wanted to tell you," he explained and I could tell he meant what he said.

"I believe you. But when I asked you who he was you could have told me."

*Draco's P.O.V.*

I went up to Harry and lightly kissed his lips. "So love are we good or not?" I asked softly. 

"Were good. Especially if you kiss me again." And he brought me in for another kiss. 

I pulled him closer when we heard Peeves fly by and started yelling "kids out of bed and shagging!" Over and over.

"We're not shagging!" I yelled. 

"We should go. Come on to my room!" Harry said and started pulling me to his room.

Time skip to Buckbeak's execution day 😣😔😢😭

The past few months were good. Mother got a friend for Harry's rabbit. And Harry and I have had a few make-out sessions. Though Ron has ended them when they were getting good. And Harry got a new broom. The Firebolt which is the best. He even likes it better than his old one. He even won the last of the games with it.

But on a bad note, my father was not able to stop Buckbeak's execution so Harry, Ron, Hermione and I are going to Hagrid's. 

We walked in and Hagrid is crying a bit. "You should not be here." He said.

"But we want to be. We are very sorry." Harry said.

"Well, I'm sure that when the ministry shows up they won't be happy to see you," Hagrid said.
Harry was about to say something but then said "Ow!" and held the back of his head.

"You okay?" I asked. 

"Fine," Harry replied. 

Hermione is looking out the side in shock or something. Harry asked what's going on. She said it's nothing as another rock hit a vase. We looked outside and saw the ministry so we snuck out the back. 

We ran and looked back just as the executioner killed Buckbeak. Hermione leaned into Harry and cried. Harry stood there in shock and hugged Hermione. 

We started walking back when a black dog jumped out and attacked Ron. We chased after him but he went through the whomping willow. Hermione and I stopped but Harry kept running. 

"Harry!" Hermione and I yelled as Harry got hit by a branch and fell. Hermione and I went over but we got hit too. We all crawled away. 

"How are we going to get through?" Harry said touching his cheek and looked at the blood on his hand. 

Crookshanks came over. How she got there I don't know and went to touch the roots of the trees. "Come on," Harry called and ran over taking a tunnel. And we followed behind.

It took a while but we made it out of the tunnel. It led to some old house that looks like it can fall. "We're in the shrieking shack," Hermione said. 

We found Ron on a bed with a bandaged leg. "Are you okay Ron?" Harry asked. 

"Harry he is behind you look!" Ron said. We turned around and saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sirius Black!