Chapter fourty nine

Harry p.o.v
The next day I woken up and we got ready. I dressed in the girls uniform and we went down to the common room and waited for our friends.
But then Ginny came down and sat next to me. "Harry you promised that you would wear a bra for me." Ginny said.
"I did?" I asked.
"Yes now come on." Ginny said and took my hand dragging me to the girls room. Draco alowing this all to happen with and evil smirk.
She pushed me onto her bed as she looked through her trunk. "Yes i believe this would be your size." Ginny said taking out a bra.
She tossed it to me so I just took off my shirt and put it on."okay now what?" I asked picking up my shirt.
"No it's not done. Now stuff this into the bra." Ginny said taking out some round things.
"Why?" I asked.
"To help the bra. Duh. Just do it." Ginny said.
I sighed and done as asked. "Okay are we done here?" I said.
She nodded so we walked down stairs to find my friends waiting. "Ha. Harry it's looks like you have boobs." Ron said and laughed.
I glared at him as we all went to breakfast. Ginny happy skipping next to us. "So Draco what do you think of Harry?' Ginny asked.
"I think it's kind of hot." Draco said looking me up and down.
"But your gay. So how can having boobs be hot?" Ron asked.
"I don't know. But it's also a little funny." Draco said and poked me.
We gironro the great hall and Draco kept poking me. "stop it." I said and pushed his hand away.
"No." He said and poked me again.
I puted and said, "but... But dwaco. Pweas."
"Okay Harry if you want me to." Draco said and hugged me.
I cuddled to him and continued to eat.

Our first class is defence with Slythren. Lupin is sitting on his desk. He glanced at me and smiled. "so let's begin the lesson. So I have learned that Umbitch. I mean brige. Has not toight you correctly. So let's start from the begging of our text book. This yours not the first." Lupin said.

After lession we went to potions. Snape glanced at me as he walked in.
Then he started class.

After classes we went to the library to do our home work and study.

Draco p.o.v
I pulled Harry close to me and kissed his cheek. "Do you need help?" I asked noticeing his confused expression while looking at his potions work.
He nodded so I began helping him.

After working I decided that I want to take Harry out for a picknick. So I slipped away and got dobby to get us a basket with all Harry's favorite foods and had Dobby set it up near the lake. "Come on Harry I have a suprise for you." I said dragging Harry along.
"Okay Draco. Slow down." He said trying to pull me back and walk next to him.
"I'm sorry Harry I am just excited. I like to spoil you." I said and kissed his cheek.
He smiled and blushed. "I love you Draco." Harry said.
I stepped in front of him stopping him. Then I kissed him full on the lips. I pulled away smiling and said, "come on or we will never get there."
Once we got there Harry was happy. I placed the food out and we began eating.
"So what have you this marvelous idea?" Harry asked.
I shrugged and said, "I don't know. Just thought that it would be nice."

After eating we went back to the common room where out friends asked us where we went.
We just told them that we had a picknick.
We then went to bed and fell asleep cuddling eachother.