Chapter Twenty-eight

***EDITED!***

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Time skip to 30 minutes until the Yule Ball.

Ron and I got ready. Ron in his terrible dress robes, and me in mine. When I walked out of the bathroom Ron looked at me and said, "what are those?" 

"My dress robes," I said.

"I look horrible," Ron complained.

"Oh don't worry Ron. I'll sure it'll all be fine." I said reassuringly.

"Draco I'm sure will make fun of me," Ron said.

"Don't be ridiculous. Draco will be so focused on my hot body that he will not even notice you." I said smiling.

"Whatever," Ron said. He held out his arm and said, "would you like for me to escort you to the hall, my dear friend." 

I rolled my eyes and took his arm and he led me to the hall. When we got there Draco looked at us confused as Ron handed me over to Draco. Then Ron went over to his two dates. 

We saw Hermione walk over with Viktor Krum. "She is going with him?" I asked.

"Maybe he was the only one to ask?" Draco asked.

"Yeah. Well, who cares. Just as long as he doesn't mess with me." I said and Draco agreed.
We then all lined up and got ready for the dance. As we walked in everyone cheered and clapped. A few people shouted DRARRY, which made Draco laugh.

Then when we got to the end. Draco put one hand on my waist and the other held my hand. I put one hand on his shoulder the other held his hand. Then we began dancing.

After the song, we went over to Ron who is glaring at Hermione.

"You okay Ron?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." He said.

"Um. Hey, Draco how about we go get some fresh air." I said and drag him out.

We began walking along the gardens, which were beautiful at night. We caught a glimpse of some people making out. And we saw Hagrid with the Beuxbaton head master, though we left them alone. Finally, we got a good place to sit and relax. 

"Why did you want to leave Harry?" Draco asked.

"Ron needs some alone time. I'm sure the girls will leave him. Don't want to be there when he gets too mad." I replied.

"Well, it's a good thing. Um. May I have some blood?" Draco said.

"Of course," I said. He leaned in and bit into my neck taking the blood. I moaned and leaned a little closer. 

When he pulled away I brought him closer and kissed him. 

We made out for a bit and thought it best to go back. Which is when we heard yelling.

**Ron's P.O.V.* a few minutes after Harry and Draco left**

Both of the girls Harry set me up with left. I sighed and slouched more into my seat. Blaise came over and said, "Hey Ron, what's wrong?" 

"Why can't anyone date me. I mean am I that bad?" I said.

"No you're amazing Ron," Blaise said smiling at me.

"Then why can't I keep a girl?" I asked.

"Maybe you're not meant to have a girl?" Blaise said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Godammit Ron! Can't you take a bloody hint!" He yelled standing up.

I was taken aback and said, "what do you mean?" 

I noticed that all music has stopped and everyone is looking at us.

"What do I mean! Damn Ron, I have been hinting to you forever now! I love you! Okay? I love you and I have given you so many hints! But you are too blind! Why can't you just take the bloody hint that I love you!" He yelled.

"I don't understand," I said.

"This is what I mean! You are- you are bloody stupid!" he finally stormed out just as Harry and Draco came in.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

We came in just as Blaise left. "What did you do?" Pansy asked as she and Hermione came in.

"I don't know," Ron said.

Pansy left and Hermione said, "Well how about you go find him! Did you not hear a word he said?" 

"I did but I'm confused," Ron said.

Harry rolled his eyes and said, "He likes you like I like Draco. So I talk to him about it, you idiot." 

"Why do I keep getting called an idiot?" Ron grumbled, getting up to go find Blaise.

"Now you to go to your separate rooms!" Hermione yelled.

"Bu-" 

"I said go now!" Hermione yelled cutting me off. 

So I kissed Harry good night and ran to my room as he did to his.

The next day Blaise is depressed and went to sit with the Slytherins away from Ron. Ron seems equally depressed though. Either they did not talk or they did and it did not go well.

"What happened?" I asked sitting next to them.

"I talked to Blaise. I am not sure what happened. He just kept yelling at me." Ron said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I did not get a chance to speak," Ron replied.

"How about you go talk to him now?" Harry asked.

"What am I supposed to say? I mean I don't even know how to date a boy. And what about sex? How do I have sex with a boy?" Ron said.

"I'm not part of this conversation," Harry said walking out.

We followed and I said, "well, Ron you see-" 

Harry covered his ears, beginning to run through he halls saying, "la la la la I'm not a part of this I don't know them la la la la!" as I explain male to male sex to Ron.