Chapter fourty four

Harry p.o.v
As we sat at our tables I looked at my hand suprised no one has noticed the writing. I just placed both my hands under that table as Umbrige came in and began class. This time I made no comment and done as told.

At lunch my hand became itchy so I began scrching. Draco looked at my hand and said, "bloody hell Harry why did you not tell me?" And he grabbed my hand getting a closer look.
"What is it?" Hermione asked.
"Harry had a blood quill used on him." Draco growled out.
"We need to go tell Dumbldore." Ron said looking at my hand.
"I'm fine." I said taking my hand back.
"Harry blood quill don't just write onto your hand. They will eventually curse you tell you can never lie. And eventually you will then die." Balise said.
I frowned and Draco said, "Blaise shut up. Come on Harry. You all can stay here." Draco then grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the teacher table. We stood infront of Dumbldore who is not even looking at me. "May we speak to you privetally Professor Dumbldore." Draco said.
"Sure boys." Dumbldore said and stood up. He then led us to his office and he sat at his desk as Draco sat down dragging me into his lap. "What do you boys need to talk to me about?" Dumbldore asked.
"Harry had a blood quill used on him." Draco said showing Dumbldore my hand.
Dumbldore barely looked at me just a quick glance. "I'll get Professer Snape to make a potion to fix this. Who done this?" Dumbldore said.
"Umbitch." Draco growled out.
"Umbrige. Okay. I'll gave Harry's detention to be with Professer McGonagall. Don't worry my boys I'll have this all sorted out. Pleas go to classes now." Dumbldore said.
We then got up and went to out first class.

At lunch Hermione asked what happened and Draco explained. "at least he is trying to help. Though I'm not sure how much can be done. I mean. The ministry allowed her here." Hermione explained.
We nodded and Draco said, "with Vampire mate laws. By law I can do anything I want to that bitch for hurting Harry. But I will need to tell the ministry what I want to do before I do it. But even if they say no I can still do as I wish. I practically will just be giving a warning that I'm going to do somthing."
We finished eating then went to the rest of our classes hoping that Umbrige get what she deserves.

After classes we went to the library to do home work and Draco began writing to the ministry. "I'm going to the owlery to send this I'll see you guys at lunch." Draco said and kissed my cheek.

Draco p,o,v
I ran quickly to the owlery and called my owl. I tied the letter and told him that I'll give him some treat. Then Headwig came over and said, "long time no speak Draco. How are you?"
I smiled and said, "I am good Headwig. Harry is an amazing mate."
"That is good. Harry is a good person." She replied.
"He is. I have to go I'll see you around." I said and left.
Then I ran into Umbrige. "Hello Mister malfoy. Should you not be at The dinning hall?" She said.
"I had to send a letter. I was just on my way." I replied and walked past her.
When I got on I sat down with Harry and our freinds. "You sent it?" Hermione asked.
"Yes. I should get a letter back soon." I replied. "I also ran into Umbitch." I added.
"What happened?" Harry asked.
"Nothing. Don't worry I did not do a thing to get into truble." I said and grabbed some food to begin eating. Though I need some blood.

So that night after me and Harry got into bed. I got ontop of him and put a silancing spell on the curtains. Harry looked up at me and licked his lips.
I leaned down and bit into Harry's neck and began drinking his blood. Harry moaned and rolled his hips against mine.
When I finished I licked Harry's wound closed and laid next to him cuddling him.
"Um Draco?" He said.
"Hmm." Was my only reply.
"I'm aroused." He said and moved uncomfortablely.
"Just sleep." I said smirking.
"But. Draco!" He replied.
"It's okay. Just sleep." I said and closed my eyes.
He huffed and said nothing else.