Chapter Twenty-six

***EDITED!***

*Harry's P.O.V.*

The next morning I woke up in Draco's room. I don't feel like getting up. Though Hermione said that Professor McGonagall and Snape is holding a special class for us.

"Draco wake up," I said getting on top of him and hitting him with a pillow.

"Harry stop." He mumbled grabbing me and rolling over so I am under him.

"Draco get off your crushing me!" I yelled.

"Are you calling me fat?" He said.

"No, I'm implying it," I said smirking.

"I can not belive this. I'm going to punish you." And then he bit my neck really hard making me squeal. 

"Draco that hurts," I whined.

"Which is why it's a punishment." He said and got up.

So we both got dressed - me in a green skirt and a white dress shirt. And I put on lip gloss and black eyeliner. 

"You look beautiful Harry," Draco said putting an arm around my waist and leading me to the great hall. 

"Thank you, Draco," I said leaning against him.

Since Ron and I are friends again we all sat down with Ron and Hermione. 

"Hello, Harry and Draco," they said.

We said good morning and began eating. Then the owl post came. On the daily prophet, the front page has me and Draco hugging and kissing on a loop. 

And it explains how I am wearing a girl uniform and kissing the Malfoy heir. 

"Well, then I guess now it's not only the school that knows," Ron said.

"Yeah. But I'm sure it will be fine." I said placing it to the side and ignoring it.

"The title says 'the Boy That Is Gay and Genderfluid.' Worst title ever." Blaise said putting it aside. "It needs to be catchier."

Draco began having a conversation with Hedwig. So me Ron and Hermione began talking about the next task.

"Well, there must be something that can be done. Hey look here comes Viktor Krum." Ron said.

We all turned and Viktor is coming up. "Hello, Harry. I just wanted to tell you that in order to figure out the next task you have to put the egg under water." Viktor said smiling at me.

Draco glared at Viktor and I said, "Thank you, Viktor. Now if you don't want to get attacked by a vampire I suggest you leave." 

He glanced at Draco and walked away.

Draco then said, "Harry why did you tell him to leave. I wanted to attack him." 

"If you attack him for no reason then you will get in trouble," I said smiling at him.

"Okay. But if he tries anything then I will kill him." Draco said looking serious.

"Okay, Draco. Only if he does something bad." I relented.

"Alright let's go to the class," Hermione said.

So we all got up.

*Draco's P.O.V.*

When we got into the room, Snape and McGonagall are standing in the middle of the room. They told us what we are doing and allowed us to learn to dance.

I dragged Harry to the middle of the room and bowed to him. Him feeling like a girl today curtsied. I put one hand on his waist and held his other hand. And we began dancing. I looked around and noticed that Ron and Hermione are awkwardly dancing. Same as Blaise and Pansy. Neville is dancing with Ginny. Dean and Seamus are dancing together. 

I then looked at Harry who is looking at his feet. "Come on Harry look at me. Your feet is not going to leave you." I said making him look at me.

"I've never danced before," he confessed, blushing a bit.

"It's okay you are doing great," I said smiling.

McGonagall then put on a slower song and I wrapped both arms around Harry's waist and pulled him closer as he put both arms around my neck. He leaned his head against my chest and we just swayed side to side turning in a slow circle.

Now a week has passed and I made a big deal about me and Harry going. Even though we are dating I woke up really early and set the great hall up with a bunch of roses all over the tables; dimmed the floating candles; made the roof a nice pink. And when Harry walked in with everyone I said, "Harry Potter, the love of my life, will you go to the Yule Ball with me?"

He smiled and blushed. He hugged me and said yes of course. And the day went on as usual.
The next day we are at breakfast and Ron said, "I so badly want to ask Fleur. But how?"

Blaise frowned and I said, "I think she is a little out of your league. Plus she is a veela. She won't want to go out with just anyone." 

"Now that was a little rude Draco," Harry said.

"Whatever. But it's the truth. Oh and Harry have you looked at the egg again yet?" I asked.

"No, I keep forgetting," Harry said.

"Well, you can't just forget Harry. Now let's go we have classes." Hermione said and we got up following her out.