The Fights

"What the hell is that" Amanda had just walked into my office and pointed at the tan line on my finger and she did not exactly look happy.

"It's nothing why" guilt washing over my face.

"Tucker the motherfucker proposed didn't he, please tell me you didn't accept"anger was all you could see in her eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone okay, look I know you don't like him but I love him"

"How can you love that bastard, fuck you Olivia, how could do this to the squad. No one will even show up to your wedding, you realize that don't you. I don't know about Munch but none of us here could forgive the son of a bitch. What do you think Fin will be okay with this, what about your old partner"

"Fin will be happy for me and as for Elliot fuck you for bringing him up. His opinion doesn't matter to me because he is no longer in my life. Now get out of my office" I was pissed but now all I could think about was Elliot, he would hate me for this, Cragen won't come to the wedding. Fin might not even come.

"Look Liv in sorry for bringing him up, but you know I'm right, I'm telling Cragen, Munch and the squad tomorrow. I won't if you break it off before hand. Talk to me in the morning"

They'll hate me. I just need to talk to Ed.

3 hours later at Tuckson Apartment

"Hey Ed, you think we could talk a little bit before Noah wakes up"

"Sure hon, is everything okay"

"I think maybe, we're going to fast. I think you should take this back" I hand him the ring.

"Why, why would do this to me. How the hell could you do this. I love you Olivia. Why the fuck are you doing this" he got closer and louder.

"I am doing it because I don't want to lose my other family Ed. Your not all I have and I can't lose people that I love just because of one person" I yelled.

"Who would you lose, Elliot. He's already gone get over him" he screamed even louder than before.

"Don't you bring him up" I screamed, I know I shouldn't have but I went to slap him. He grabbed my hand before it could reach his face and held it tightly.

"How could you slap me Olivia, how could you do any of this" he screamed his grip tightening so much I thought it was gonna pop. I started tearing up and then he looked at me then his hand on my wrist. He let go.

"Oh my god Liv I'm so sorry. I.. god I'm so sorry. I'll go pack my stuff" he started crying, Ed Tucker was crying. I walked to the bedroom seeing him packing his stuff, I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Ed please don't leave me" I cry.

"I hurt you Liv, I hurt you. How can you ever trust me again. I won't let you fall victim to my hands. I can't stay here knowing I did this" his breathing became so uneven he almost had to stop.

"Ed you've given me bruises before, I've given you bruises before. Like my hips had hand marks on them for a whole week. Just like yours did. I love you so much and we both fucked up out there. I almost slapped you and you know how powerful my bitch slap is. I tried to hurt you and you stopped me and accidentally hurt me. We both said things that we can't take back but we can get past them. We can do this Ed, please"

"I can't tell you to forgive me Liv, but if this is what you want deal. I love you, but to get past what we said we need to know why the other one said it"

Ending it here guys.... anyway after this she explains the whole Amanda thing and they agree to keep their engagement secret and say they broke it off. Sorry I'm not writing it but I feel like it's to short to be a whole 'nother part of a chapter. And I just want to say this scene where he hurts her wrist is very important in the next chapter remember it. Hope you enjoyed!