The Talk And No Not The Birds and The Bees

"Hey Hon, you okay. How'd it go with Kathy"

"The bitch tricked me she didn't come Elliot did"

"What, oh my god are you okay. I swear if that sonuva....."

"Ed he didn't hurt me physically just. God he brought back all these emotions that I just shoved in a box under my bed. He doesn't even know about Lewis"

"How do you know he doesn't know"

"He said, what could you possibly have gone through that was so terrible"

"Oh honey come here" I snuggled into his chest and sobbed until I feel asleep with his arms around me.

Elliot's New Apartment Elliots POV

God, I'm gonna fucking kill Tucker for laying a hand on her. How could she stay with him. Duh, she has a son with him. Oh no what if he's done worse than just hurting her wrist oh god. Then I sat there. Thinking about each part of the conversation until I realized how much of an asshole I was. I called her selfish. What the fuck is wrong with me. I am selfish. Wait. She said what about me. Kathy said go fucking easy on her. Her face was broadcasted over the news. So I get online and search her name. Olivia Benson.

First thing I see is "NYPD Special Victims Unit Has a Victim For a Sergeant". So I click on it thinking it was Munch... it wasn't.
It read "Sadistic Serial Rapist abducts Sergeant Olivia Benson for four days"

It goes on to describe what they know about what Lewis does and the picture of her walking out with... CASSIDY on her arm. I though she would be with Tucker around then. Maybe he was just keeping her away from the media mob.

GOD, what the fuck did I do. She went through so much and I asked her what could she have gone through. I saw the tears in her eyes when I said it and I didn't even care. No chance she's gonna forgive me now.

Really extremely short I know I just wanted to remind you guys I'm still updating also. If you guys could help me that would be great. First off should this be a Bensler or a Tuckson. Second I saw this story about Liv and Ed camping and seeing El and Eli. My problem is I can no longer find it. If you could tell me where it is I would greatly appreciate it. Hope you enjoyed.